Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3091 - 3100 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins, almost there! Yay. Cant wait to see the big positive one : ).
MrsSilver, tiredness is a good sign. Lol
Afm, nothing to show on my test this morning. : (. Im sue I will test in a few hours when I get back from running some errands. Im going to grab some first signals. Love those tests.

6 years ago • Post starter

Mrs Silver : thank you! I am doing really well. So excited to get the show on the road lol. Last cycle was really wonky due to just using the clomid, this cycle I added in black cohosh and so far so good. It looks like it did the trick. Btw, being tired is awesome. Let's hope it turns into a bfp for you.

Dandy: boohoo for the negative test. At least you are super early so there is plenty of time for a bfp. I love those first signal tests too. Can't wait for you to test again.

6 years ago

@thecronins722 You are most welcome! Its gonna all come together so quickly your gonna forget that there ever was a struggle! ????

As far as tiredness.. Im trying to play with the kiddos (5 &1) to help it go away. I hope you ladies are throwing me plenty of baby dust because I just had some yogurt and soon after ran straight to the bathroom (I started to gag).

User image

6 years ago

Sounds promising! Let's hope it is early pregnancy symptoms. Are you going to test early because of the symptoms? I would never have the reserve to wait to test. I am such a poas addict lol.

6 years ago

@thecronins722 I am trying soooo hard to wait it out, but I got the itch!! lol.

User image

6 years ago

I am no help to you as I would be cheering you on lol. You are 6 dpo correct?

6 years ago

LOL its all love and excitement lol. 5dpo.

User image

6 years ago

Hi Mrs Silver! Welcome to the group!
We are almost cycle buddies I am 4 dpo today! No symptoms whatsoever though. Happy that we are close in the cycle we might test on same day!
Cronins good luck for bd !
And dandy good luck for your testing tomorrow crossing fingers!

Xx

6 years ago

Hey Marie : thanks for the encouragement. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Hey Marie! Thank you for the welcome! Oh yay! I was hoping to have at least 1 cycle buddy (we're close enough) lol. No symptoms huh? You could just have an easy going pregnancy. Meanwhile, I cant hold anything down and a few other symptoms so I sure hope its because a BFP is coming. When do you plan to test? Im trying my best to hold off for at least another 2 days.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo