Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

The shadow lines sound promising. I hope and pray that they darken for you.

As for me, I am CD 5. Last day of meds and in two days I can really start testing for real. I tested yesterday to get an idea what a clomid opk's look like. They are getting pretty dark now, but definitely not positive. Can't wait to see what they look like in a few days.

7 years ago

Well crap. That just broughts my spirits down. Started feeling af( ish) while grocery shopping but still took a test when I got home. While I was staring at a bfn the dr office called and said my progesterone was only a 4.9 and probably not ovulatory?? She said regular cysts can resemble ruptured follicles. When I told her about my temp rise on my chart she said I may have ovulated but progesterone is definatly on its way down and there no conseption. Guess I need to let this sink in. Sigh
Her plan for next cycle is to go back to clomid and give it another chance. I promise im not making that up Cronins. Lol. She wants to do another follicle check on day 14 ( ill be doing clomid day 5-9 so prob wont O early) with a possible trigger. So I guess Ill start putting money back for it now bc af will prob come tmrw. Sigh.

7 years ago • Post starter

Awe darn it Dandy! At least you know the plan for this next cycle. Now we can get our BFPs together lol :-) Praying Cronins will already have hers!

7 years ago

Yep Lucky got my plan down. Lol. Im just glad Af comes early when I dont O instead of coming way late. Ill get to start over soon! I swear if we all het bfps around the same time, its a sign and we will have to have baby showers together. Lol.

Oh dandy, that totally stinks. At least you will be doing clomid trigger cycle using ultrasound. Thank goodness you are going to be followed more closely.

7 years ago

Ive been on the phone n portal with the nurse ever since. Lol. They called wanting me to send a link to my chart. They were baffled. She said the chart look text book. But she wont add metformin or progesterone. She just wants to see the follicles on clomid first. Ugh. So frustrated I could scream. What is wrong with meeeee? I wish I could get to an RE. Going through an ob is going at turtle speed. If I can find one that will see me with out seeing hubby, I may be able to do it. Maybe I need to make some phone calls tmrw. Cant hurt right?

Will hubby not go to an RE with you? Even if not, it's worth a shot. The hard part is the out of pocket costs :-(

7 years ago

Lucky, hubby works from sun up to sun down 6 days a week and his day off is Sunday and he is still on call. The nearest RE is an hour n a half away. He is expected to be at his job with in a half hour if he gets called. So poo!
I feel so burned out right now. I feel like nothing is helping. Why am I not ovulating? Its been about 4 months strait of no ovulation. I jst dont get it.

Yeah, it's so discouraging but there's got to be something they can do. Try to keep your head up, it's going to happen.

7 years ago

Im picking my head back up Lucky : ). I just feel like there is something the dr is missing. Something she should know. uhg. Idk. Jst frustrated. Tmrw will be a new day : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo