Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2441 - 2450 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hahaha Cronins. Poor dh. Mine wouldn't have gave up so easy. N yes Lucky let us know : ) I can understand why you would want to wait for the beta. I have zero will power lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I will probably test, just not sure when. I've tested every other time so I know I will lol.

7 years ago

Lol. The urge to know is just to strong. continued prayers xx

I just got my progesterone back. It was 7.5. Dr said that it was fine and I did ovulate. She said he was really happy to see that. But we may bump up meds if no pregnancy this cycle. I always thought they wanted it to be 10 medicated, maybe thats why he said we will prob bump up meds. Im happy with that though. I figured it wouldnt be high. Boobs dont hurt and temps are on the low side.

That's good Dandy, at least you did ovulate. Hopefully you can get the trigger shot as well. What about doing an injectible cycle with the IUI? Just throwing some ideas out there of things I've tried.

7 years ago

Yes Lucky I have been wandering about injectables myself. I plan on asking for something more drastic for sure when I call in my day 1. Plus clomid is known to mess with endometriosis. I can tell its making mine act up. I think thats why I have been having some cramping and pain. Just a few minutes ago I had some extremely sharp pains in my uterus!

Yeah Dandy, I would definitely ask because you've done the clomid several times now. At least then if you have to move on to IVF you can say you've tried everything. The injectable IUI cycles really weren't bad. I think the injections are the same amount of days as the clomid.

7 years ago

Good morning. Cronins have you givn into dh yet? Lol Thanks for the info Lucky, I plan on asking if we can do the injectables this time. How are you feeling today?
Afm ready to start af so we can try this again. Still testing of course lol. But no luck. Going on the trap line with dh tmrw so at least I will be occupied most of the day tmrw. Just need to get through today : )

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : that totally sucks that you didn't get your bfp. I don't blame you for wanting the next cycle to come and to start injectables. Full speed ahead for you.

As for me, I am still holding out lol. I will most likely until Friday just to be on the safe side. So far I am still at high fertility and my opk's are starting to lighten finally. Today I head to the Re's office. Hoping to start injectables sometime in the middle of April due to the fact that I have another trip in April to Las Vegas. It would make it too hard to be monitored from such a distance lol. I do plan to ttc this next cycle though with Clomid and no trigger. Hopefully I conceive and don't need to start injectables in April. We'll see though.

7 years ago

Cronins sounds like a great plan you have in place. Just when Ive excepted my bfns and start looking forward to the next one I get this! It was neg when I took it but when I went to through it away about 40 min later I see this. Im sure its jst an evap or something but its enough to make me stop and buy more tests on the way home. Lol
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo