Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Seriously dandy, I can be so dense sometimes, lol.

How is everyone doing this morning?

Dandy: how are your opk's coming along? Do you think that you already ovulated?

Lucky: you must be nearing your next cycle. Woohoo birth control pills are right around the corner for you.

As for me, my opk's are getting darker and my clearblue easy advanced monitor is now showing high. I think that I will get my surge in the next day or two. I am CD 12 today. This is pretty much on par with being off meds.

7 years ago

Goog morning all. Hump day. Lol. How is everyone? How is your mom feeling Cronins?
Today is my appiontment to talk to my ob about that lump on my cervix and everything going on with ttc. I have a list of stuff to talk to her about. Lol. Im curious as to what she has say. Im optimistic about royal jelly. Ive also been reading about maca. I did have a little line on my opk this morning. Is it the royal jelly? Is it a little fluctuation? Who knows!!! Lol. I can already tell the royal jelly has leveled my mood and helped with energy. Those things are supposed to be an immediate plus. : ) I should be back home just after noon. So I will fill you all in.

7 years ago • Post starter

Cronins we posted at the same time. Lol. According to Glow I did ovulate. Bbt is still about the same. I think its going by that. In not sure though. I honestly dont know. It would be to hood to be true for dr to do a us today since im cd 14. But since im self pay she probably wont. I need to get my butt in gear for this new insurance. I have to send in hubbys pay check stub.
Yay for O soon. So great. Looks like Im living through you on this one instead of the other way around. Hehe

Fingers crossed that you can get all your questions answered and that your ob is still willing to work with you on ttc.

My mom is doing ok. Still coughing up junk etc., but at least she is out of the hospital and recovering.

I still think that you have a chance with this cycle, especially since you were bding around the time that you suspected ovulation. Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Posted my latest opk in the gallery. Should be full blown positive in a day or two. I should also get a peak reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor in a day or two.

7 years ago

Yes Cronins we have still been bding every other day n the funny thing is, is that its not even "scheduled" ive just noticed that has been our trend. I think our bodies are so used to it, thats its now just automatic lol. Sitting in dr iffice now waiting to be called. Getting a little nerv . Not sure why. Lol

I hope you get good news Dandy! Keep us posted.

7 years ago

Sending good vibes your way.

7 years ago

I love my dr. Lol. First off. We are doing a biopsy next month to be on the safe side. But she doesn't think its cancer. N is comfortable with me continuing ttc. We agreed to come off meds. Shes ok with the suppliments Im on. But doesnt want me adding anything else untill things have lined out. I get us next cycle on cd 12 and we will trigger there in the office : ). So happy. She thinks I did ovulate this time already. Shes so optimistic! She also said Im not premenopausal at all. lol.

That's good news dandy. Hopefully you will get that BFP and will not need the trigger :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo