Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3301 - 3310 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol sounds like a good start! Remember I said the same words and couldnt get a good picture either lol... now BFP. I took a new one this morning much much clearer than the others (different brand). Im patiently waiting for you and all the other ladies to get the BFP too! Just love you all! and admire your strength

User image

6 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Dandy! I havent called my Dr yet. I plan to wait a bit :)

User image

6 years ago

Happy Birthday Dandy! I hope you have a wonderful day :-) Maybe the witch will visit you for your birthday:-)

I'm still waiting for her as well, come on lady!!!

I hope everyone else has a great day as well :-)

I'm going to try to. Really wish I wasn't put in this baby shower situation.

6 years ago

Hi Girls,

How is everyone?
Dandy happy birthday to you!
Lucky I totally agree you should go easy with yourself and do as you please as your family will understand and should understand.
Mrs silver! So happy your test are darkening - I have not retested but will early next week, finally boobs are getting bigger!
Cronins good luck for this cycle if not tomorrow at the doctor I hope you get good news very soon!

Kisses to all and let s catch up soon! I am away this week end but will check in early next week!

6 years ago

Hey ladies!

Hope you all are doing well today! Im needing new foods to try that are a little spicy. Anyone have suggestions??

User image

6 years ago

Well ladies. The witch had arrived!! So tmrw will technically be day one since its after 4 ( as directed by RE) I will call it in first thing in the morning when they open. Here we go......

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay Dandy! Let the sticking begin :-) I'm still waiting, just hope my donor is as well lol. It's hard enough worrying about when AF is coming here, now have to worry about someone else's also lol.

6 years ago

Dandy : Yay for AF. Now it's time to get this process underway. So excited for you to get your bfp miracle really soon. Hevk, you might even get twins out of the process. I am so excited that I just can't contain myself! !!!

6 years ago

Mrs Silver,

Not too sure about recipesome that are spicy. Maybe some Thai food with curry???

6 years ago

Im not to sure on the spicy thing either. We do enjoy general toso chicken. Its can be pretty spicy depending on how you make it.
Excited to get this thing going. Lol. Nervous as all get out though.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo