Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3781 - 3790 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky: many many hugs to you. You're going to rock pregnancy and motherhood. Congratulations sweetie!

6 years ago

User Image

Hey ladies,

Here is my latest hpt. It looks a tad bit darker today. Hoping beyond hope that it darkens even further. Thoughts???

6 years ago

Cronins I feel like that looks like my morning one. That's what it looks like now. I'm praying hard for you! Hugs

6 years ago

First off, thank you ladies. You always keep me smiling with your encouraging words!

Secondly OMG LUCKY!!!!! Congratulations mama! I'm crying real tears!! This is so amazing!

Cronins, Oh my, that's exactly how my blue dye test looked when I first started testing! Looks like we're all in this together!

You ladies have no idea how much I cyber love you... I'm.constantly thinking and praying for you all. Yes, I'm.emotional lol, but its definitely coming from.the heart. I am beyond happy for you all. Thank you for being so amazing and encouraging to.one another. :-)

User image

6 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

Mrssilver- thank you so much! I still can't believe it. I don't know if anything can bring me back down from this cloud I'm on. Can't believe I'm going to finally be a mom :-)

Cronins- how are your tests this morning? Praying hard for you that it is darkening.

Dandy- how are you feeling? Will your first US be at the RE or closer to where you live?

6 years ago

User Image

Here's this morning's test. It's about the same, but I think that I can see it much better in person. It's definitely darker in person. I am going to retest with 2nd morning urine using a wondfo and a bfp brand since I already dumped my first morning urine. Hoping to see something more defined.

Mrs Silver: thanks sweetie! You are totally sweet. Hoping to join you soon.

6 years ago

Good morning all! Cronins I swear I see a line! Cant wait for your smu test. I know know why its way better. My smus were way darker!
Lucky, are you going to test again begore your beta, just for the heck of it to see a dark line? Cant wait to hear your numbers. Thats when it really hit for me!
MrsSilver, I enjoy when you chime back in. You are to kind. Keep us updated please.
Afm, my beta will be local again tmrw. They like it done at the same place to compare. Plus its better than driving all day. Lol. Im excited to see my little bean and hopefully hear the heartbeat next week. Feeling the same. Nauseous and tired. Extremely gassy. The gas pains wake me in the morning lol

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Here is my hpt dried. There is definitely a line. Doing a urine hold now. Will retest at around 11:30 am. I have had tons of coffee this morning, so hopefully something picks up.

6 years ago

Cronins I do see that line :-) looks very promising. Can't wait to see it darken for you. With your other children when did you get your BFP?

Dandy- I want the nausea to stay away, how can I do that lol? I can't wait for my beta, I'm going Thursday and Saturday. They do ours within 48 hours.

I still can't believe this is happening to me :-) I need someone to pinch me lol! I went in my nursery this morning and looked around and just keep thinking I finally get to pick out names.

6 years ago

Lucky,

I was approximately 10-12 dpo with each of my children. Right now I'm approximately 11 dpo. I sure hope that it darkens. It's really nerve wracking to say the least.

It's so awesome that you get to pick out names and become a mother for the first time. Exciting times ahead...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo