Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1351 - 1360 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!

Dandy I'm glad your feeling a little better today. I don't think I've really ever had a migraine so can't begin to know how painful but have heard they are very painful.

Cronins you still have lots of time for that bfp :-) at least you know now when you get that line it's a sure thing.

AFM, I did get some of my results back yesterday and get the rest next week. The ones they do in the office they get to you the same day and the others they send out take a couple days. Every year they have to do infectious disease testing so that they send out but my fsh, tsh, and estrogen all came back with normal range. My fsh has gone up from 6.14 to 8.59 which I don't like but they like it under 12 so I'm still good. I'll get my AMH back next week and I'm hoping it's up. As long as I stay WNL I'm happy :-) my AMH was low last time so I'm curious to see if any change.

7 years ago

Lucky, sounds like so far so good on the blood work. Xx the rest comes back good as well. Are you getting excited yet? : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I'm excited and scared bc unless finances change this will be my last attempt for awhile. I'm just praying so hard it works this time and that I can get pregnant with my own eggs :-) I really believe it can happen. Just trying to stay positive but guarded at the same time. Trying to get all the negative thoughts out of my head.

7 years ago

Lucky : glad that your results are normal so far. Prayers for the AMH to go up.

Dandy: that would be nice to know when implantation happens. So hard to just sit back and wait, lol. I am going to retest later today and see what happens. Not expecting to see anything, but it will relieve my poas addiction, lol.

7 years ago

Good morning. How is everyone today? Cronins how does your test look today?
Afm, opks still light. So far so good. Cd 9. Patiently awating wednesdays us. I have a bbt question though. Every chart Ive seen has fluctuation. Ive had almost the exact same tempt for days. My chart looks rather flat execpt for one day (cd4 i think) it dipped a little but I think it was a fluke. Is this a bad thing? I chart on here to if you want to look. I temp at the same time and took my temp before bed last night to make sure it wasnt off.

Hey dandy,

I don't know much about bbting but I think that you are okay. It will begin to fluctuate when you approach ovulation. When you ovulate it should go up and then have an implantation dip, then go up again until AF. Then it will drop. If you don't see those fluctuations, then I would run it by your ob doctor.

As for me, my tests look negative. I keep thinking I see something but nothing overtly there. The funny thing is my breasts are a little bit tender this morning. Not really reading too much into it though. I will retest later today just to see if anything changes.

7 years ago

Cronins, sore boobs are good. Lol Hopefully they stay that way. Praying for your second line soon.
Afm, cervical position and texture are changing. So is cm. Not ewcm yet but that usualy doesnt happen. So thinking I may see some darkening on opks by tmrw evening. They are still faint this evening.
Hope all is well tonight ladies. Talk to yall in the morning : )

Dandy : glad to hear that things are progressing nicely for you. Those are all good indicators toward ovulation. Yay!!! I can't wait until you get your ultrasound Wednesday. Fingers crossed that you get to trigger too.

As for me, I have been getting shadow lines on the Wondfo tests yesterday evening and this morning. I am hoping that they darken nicely. I am out of ultra sensitive tests, so if I see anything more profound on the test, I will run out to get a FRER test in this snow storm we are having lol. Trying to wait until it dies down a bit before getting some.

How are you lovely ladies today?

7 years ago

Woohoo! I just found some sure predict 10 miu tests in my stash. Gonna dip one and see what happens. Wish me luck, lol.

7 years ago

Oh no Cronins a snow storm? All weve had is cold rain. Be careful if you need to get out in it! The shadow lines are exciting! Hope it progesses nicely. : )
Afm. Opk was still light but I tested with diluted urine. Forgot and used the bathroom went I got up. Doing a urine hold now. Bbt temps are still the same. So glad its Monday. Us two days away. I will feel more confident if I see some darkening on opks. But I still have time. Lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo