Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4231 - 4240 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ah so your cysts were functional Cronins. Thats a good thing at least. Did you test today?
Lucky, do you have an ultrasound today?
Afm mine yesterday was interesting. It was an ultrasound tech teaching 4 other ppl the basics and how to look around, wand placement and such. But I at least got to see her : ). She was opening her eyes and mouth. Mine at my ob is the 1st.

6 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone today? Anything new :-)

AFM, I do have an appointment today and will get an US so will try and see what they are :-) if I can’t tell I get the extended on the 30th so will know then. I’m excited to see them and where they are placed so maybe I can find both heartbeats.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies!

How was everyone’s day?

I got to see the babies today and heard the heartbeats. It took a while to find the second heartbeat bc 1 is laying horizontal and the other is vertical lol.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies, it’s been a crazy busy day. My 9 year old daughter tripped over a friends foot while playing tag and fractured her wrist. She’s sine been fitted for a pretty pink cast. Then we had open house at my 6 and 7 year olds elementary school.

As for me, I am 12 dpo but I didn’t test. I figured it would most likely be negative and I honestly didn’t want to deal with it today.

Dandy: that is totally cool. Glad you were able to see you little girl today.

Lucky: were you able to determine the babies gender yet? So exciting that you were able to see them via ultrasound again.

6 years ago

Lucky, glad you got to see them. Its amazing watching them move in there, isn't it? : ) Could they see the genders yet?
Cronins, goodness what a day! Poor girl. Hope she is in good spirits at least. Dont blame ya for not testing especially in the midst of all that. Did you test this morning or are you just waiting for af?
Afm, just going to continue dealing with lo suddenly not liking school and crying when I leave him. Hes been doing it since last week. I thought maybe it was not napping catching up with him but when I ask him he said its certain student that is mean. When I talked to his teacher about it, that student has an extreme learning disability and cant talk or communicate so he hits and screams constantly.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone doing?

I wasn’t able to tell the genders yesterday. Had trouble finding that second heartbeat bc of position but it was 168 when finally got it. The other was 147. Just 11 more days and I’ll find out what they are :-) I did get a bassinet put together yesterday, so exciting.

6 years ago

Hope that 11 days flys by for you till you find out. Lol. I cant wait to get carpet down so I can start setting things up! Some days it feels like I have plenty of time and other days it feels like it will be tmrw

Good morning ladies,

Glad that everyone is doing well. Setting up baby’s nursery is so much fun. I so can’t wait to get to do that again.

As for me, I haven’t tested yet. My temperature is still elevated and I am waiting for some frer to arrive today. I’ll test when they arrive, but if it’s negative I will definitely wait until AF rears her ugly head. I plan on doing tamoxifen 60 mg CD2-11 and trigger with a positive opk this next cycle. Wish me well.

6 years ago

Best wishes and prayers coming your way Cronins! Have your frers came yet? How is your little girl doing with her cast?
Lucky, how is the bump coming along?
Afm, ive gained 30 lbs : /. I dont have a huge bump but im noticeably prego. I only gained 20 all together with lo but he was tiny. Im anxious to see her measurements at my 20 week scan. Lo always measured behind. 19 weeks tmrw and if we do c section, im just over half way : )

Good morning ladies,

Thank you dandy! Yes the frer tests arrived yesterday afternoon. I took one this morning at 13 dpo and it’s completely negative. Just waiting for AF to arrive Saturday or Sunday. I’ll start the tamoxifen on CD 2. Can’t wait to ttc again. My daughter is doing pretty good. She’s rocking a pink cast now! She’ll have that on for three to four weeks.

Wow it’s amazing how fast time flies, 19 weeks already- woohoo! I can’t wait to see a picture of your beautiful little girl when she arrives. I am so excited for you and lucky! Good luck with your 20 week ultrasound!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo