Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, how are you guys today? Whats everyone doing for the weekend?
Afm, not sure. I would like to get out n about. Prob do a little more xmas shopping. Havnt heard from dr office yet. Just lazing around so far today. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Dandy : I am doing well. Just waiting for AF to arrive. I am 13-14 dpo I think. So any day now she should make an appearance, lol. As for plans for the weekend. I just plan to clean, maybe rent some movies, and finish Thanksgiving day shopping. I took a test this morning and it was a bfn. I am suprisingly okay with that. I definitely want to lose a few pounds of weight so this cycle will help in that process. I have lost three this week so far. Let's hope the trend continues a little more.

7 years ago

Hey thats great 3 lbs in one week. Good deal. I want to rent bad moms this weekend. Lol
Jst checked my patient portal and all it said was my pregnancy test was negative and progesterone was nonovlatory. So i messaged back for her to call me. I want to ask her a few questions.
Update. Lol. She just called my progesterone level was .8!!! And hcg was 0. When I told her I was day 2 of my cycle she said there was a flag on my file for the dr to be notified when I called in my day 1. So now Im waiting for her to call back, probably just to confirm that we are skipping a cycle of meds

Dandy hopefully they can give you some good news. What will they do if your not ovulating?
Cronins that's awesome 3 lbs in a week. Keep up the good work. What's your secret?
AFM AF is gone :-) now to get through the holidays!

7 years ago

Idk what they will do. Im going to insist on a trigger! Im getting surges so idk whats going on. I cant wait to talk to her face to face. Ice almost got my insurance all changed over. So i hoping a follical check will give me some answers

Yes that will definitely help. You can see what's going on and make sure not just cysts.

7 years ago

Lucky : I have been doing protein shakes and low glycemic eating.

Dandy : your progesterone results are normal for one that is cd2. I wonder if the meds made you ovulate way earlier than you thought? I know that you had some early positive opk's. Just a thought though.

7 years ago

That's true Cronins didn't think about that being progesterone for CD2 so maybe you did still ovulate dandy like Cronins said, just a lot earlier.

7 years ago

I did wander about that. They sure were positive earlier. Jst thought it was from the meds at the time. My mother in law was here visiting and she said the same thing. She suggested coming off the meds for a bit too. She also mentioned that sice my boobs started getting sore at 5 n 6dpo that, that would indicated an early O as well. N if I didnt O then my boobs should be sore. Im done saying boob. Haha. Gonna free style this one and start opk testing about day 5. Not to far away! Nurse bever did call back. Not sweating it.

Omg. I just had a brain storm! It hit me like a ton of bricks. Duh my follical phase is to short! I am day 10-12 w/o meds and even earlier on meds. Thats bad, cnt believe I didnt realize this. Eggs probaby arnt mature yet and my lining isnt ready for implantation yet. So my obs suggestion about implantation was half right( i think). Im trying to look up ways to lengethn it but not finding much. Im taking the evening primrose oil that I was scared to take for fear of Oing late. Xx. Anyone ever heard of a way to lengthen it?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo