Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1831 - 1840 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy: I can still see the BFP brand line on it. You are 12 dpt with a positive test, so I still think you have a shot at this. You're not out yet. How are your temperatures this morning?

As for me, the witch is late lol. She should show sometime today I would imagine.

Lucky : how are you feeling today?

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!
Nobody is out until the witch shows and hopefully she doesn't. I just feel a lot of pressure when I walk and initially sit down. TMI, but I'm afraid to go number 2 lol. I feel the pressure when I pee so I can imagine lol. Today I find out how many mature and how many fertilized so I'll keep you posted. Praying for 7 out of 7 :-)

7 years ago

Definitely sending up additional prayers for both of you. I sure do hope that they all matured and fertilize for you.

7 years ago

Lucky, eat a bunch of cheese and maybe you won't go #2 till tmrw and have healed a bit. Lol keep us posted as soon as you know about your follicles!
Cronins a late witch is a good witch. Lol. Have you tested in a couple days? You did have some promicing lines before.
Temps still up but I expect them to start falling. Lo n I are both sick with head colds bla.

7 years ago • Post starter

This makes no sence to me at all. The first signal never picks up much with fmu. But smu is always darker. I went ahead and took the last one just to be done with them and it has a sliver if a line. However, everything is continuing to consistant lighn so Im still not going to test anymore. Its just making me to emotonal.
User Image

Hey ladies,

I did take a hpt this morning and it was negative. I did start spotting though, so AF is most likely here. I used an opk because I started feeling nauseated, which I usually do around ovulation. It came back nearly positive again. Very confused as AF is here. I don't think that I have an ovarian cyst. Not sure why they opk would be this dark at this point in my cycle.

[URL=http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vcronin722/media/2017-01-18%2008.30.56_zpsip5dlku9.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

7 years ago

I think that you're pregnant dandy!!!! I am going to be praying for those lines to darken up nicely for you.

7 years ago

Wow Cronins I would be confused as well. I have no idea what that could mean. Tests just dont agree with us this cycle do they? Strange

Cronins I would love for you to be right and be able to say I told you so. I think im still not going to test anymore.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I went to go throw fmu first signal away and there us a line on it too. I didnt look at it past the window. I may be an evap. Ive never had one on these but lots of ppl say they do.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo