Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Dandy : I am doing well today. The opk's are getting darker, but not positive yet. Still in waiting mode. I plan on rescheduling my RE visit that is suppose to take place tomorrow. Other than that, mot much to report. How are you doing?

7 years ago

Dandy he said up to 800 a day. I've been doing the 800 but it's going to be expensive so eventually might need to go down to 600 lol. I'm taking 8 different supplements:-/ praying this all helps. I feel good about it :-) maybe I will even get some frozen embies this time :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : that is a lot of supplements. Like you said, it's for a great reason. Hoping and praying that your prayers are answered really soon.

I just rescheduled my RE appointment to Friday at 10:30 am. That should give me some more wiggle room for upcoming appointments, lol.

7 years ago

Ok thank you Lucky, I think I will bump up to 600. I got the gummies. Lol
Cronins, thats good they could still rscedule for soon. Guess Ill get back to processing deer jurkey. It takes so long but its soooo good. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

well poo, my post this morning isnt here. Was having problems getting on and the site crashing mid type. Cronins, Got that positive yet? I'm ready to see one. lol
Lucky, hows your morning? when did you say your next appointment is?
Afm, cd5 af gone. Ready to start my opks last day of meds (thurs). Trying to quit smoking as well. I quit when I was prego with lo, but have picked it back up full swing this last year. I know it will increase my chances, so I am doing my best. Wish me luck : )

Hey dandy, no positive yet. My monitor reads high still. I anticipate it's coming to a peak reading soon.

That's great that you are trying to quit smoking again. It's such a struggle for many. I have no doubt you will do it.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins, I appreciate the optimism so much. Its hard! But when I really want one, I think to myself...Which do I want more? Then I put the cigarette down. I'm not going to try and do it all at once and put a bunch of pressure on myself(that only makes me smoke more) I just do my best one craving at a time.

Good for you Dandy, it will definitely help with egg quality and help overall :-) I know you can do it! I will start bcp when I start my period in December so then everything will start rolling :-)

Cronins hopefully get that positive reading soon :-) The tww is awaiting you lol.

7 years ago

Thank you lucky, I really appriciate it. December is right around the corner!

Yes it is and I can't wait :-) I'm hoping these next 4 weeks fly right on by. Once I can start again I will feel much better.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo