Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3921 - 3930 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins that looks very close, yay! Happy early b-day. My nephew turns 13 tomorrow and my brother 40 on Saturday:-)

Dandy how are you?

I'm excited about the US but nervous at the same time. At least I know everything looked like it was supposed to Monday, now praying for 2 strong heartbeats:-)

6 years ago

Cronins almost O time. Lol. Opks look good! Happy early Birthday
Lucky, how are you feeling? Hope you can post a pic of the us : )
Afm still sick as a dog and sleeping like one to ( as much as I can) but having some insomnia so that stinks. My us is the 8th and ob appointment is two days later but Im going to have to try n move it to fri. Almost 8 weeks so 2 more weeks of progesterone shots.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I have a pic from Monday and can try to figure out how to post it. My next US is Aug 8th and that's when I get to hear the heartbeats :-) I'm ready to hear them. Ive been nauseated since Saturday. I have about a 4-5 hour window in the evenings when I feel halfway decent but that's about it. It starts between 2-3 am. I feels like having the flu everyday. My nurse told me to try unisom and vitamin b-6 3-4 x/day so we will see how that works.

6 years ago

Lucky. Thats almost exactly when mine hits and ends! Not feeling to bad this morning SO FAR. I have a us on the 8th as well : )
Cronins how do your opks looking this morning?
I actually slept pretty good last night and am feeling half way ok this morning. I am so anxious to get started on the babys room and start buying stuff but I really wanna try n wait until I know the gender before buying to much. I havnt bought anything yet.

Dandy I felt great today. I took unisom and vitamin b6 and it worked really well. I didn't take the unisom during the day bc it knocked me out but took a b6 really early this morning and haven't taken one since. Its crazy because then I feel like maybe something is wrong when I don't feel bad lol. I told my family today so now everyone knows. That's kind of a relief in itself.

Cronins how are your opks today? Hopefully the are getting darker.

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear that the morning sickness is at bay. Hopefully it passes really quickly for both of you.

As far as the opks, they are still nearly positive. I have been having twinges in both ovaries today. I should ovulate in the next day or two. If not today. I am just waiting for my temperature to rise and the opks to be darker than the control line. Any plans for this weekend?

Lucky: How did the family take the news of your pregnancy?

6 years ago

My sister is excited and the others seem happy as well but my sister seems to be the most excited and my mom of course :-) I just text them all lol. I'm not big on bringing attention to myself, I'm not even going to have a baby shower. I'm just going to ask for things I want for Christmas.

6 years ago

That's awesome lucky!!! Things are falling right in place for you. I am so happy for you.

6 years ago

Im curious as to your family's reaction as well Lucky : )
The tww wait is approaching Cronins. I still have a poas urge so I will be fulfilling it through you. Haha
I felt so good today compared to the past few weeks! Im not zonked out tired and havnt felt like I wanted to hurl all day. Hope it continues.

Dandy: lol. Yes the poas marathon will commence shortly! Glad to hear that you're feeling better today. Let's pray that it continues.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo