Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2291 - 2300 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Haha. Thank you Lucky. Im doing really good today as far as cravings go. They dont seem to be as long. So I think Im almost over the hump.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies,

I have been Mia today because I was finally able to schedule my flights to and from San Diego. I also paid off the surgery. So excited to finally be getting the surgery really soon.

Dandy : fingers crossed for you and your upcoming iui. So exciting! !!

Lucky : wow you are so close to the transfer! !!! Woohoo for some bfp's really soon.

7 years ago

Wow Cronins, it's really happening for you now :-) that's awesome! I bet it's exciting to finally get this done and get back to ttc.

7 years ago

Cronins, I bet it all feels real now or is starting to! Like Lucky said you will be back to ttc in no time. It sounds like a pretty routine surgery.
Im in full blown testing mode now. Glad to see tgey arnt positive so just in case it is + tmrw I wont be wondering if it is still the meds.

Good morning ladies. Looks like we may be doing my iui tmrw! Got a near positive with fmu( dye was splotchy and a little runny) so an hour later I got a positive on wondofo. But clearblue got an error. Been waiting on it to clear for a half hour : /. I want to see that smiley!!! Lol
User Image

Dandy that's great! Hopefully you get that smiley face on the clearblue.

7 years ago

No smiley : ( but I think I will get one later. I waisted three strips on error messages. Uhg. I will be leaving to go run wedding errands with my mom in a couple hours( she is getting married next weekend) I should be home to test again around noon. Im supposed to call in my positive by 2.

Dandy : woohoo!!! Ovulation is right around the corner with your iui following suite. So Very Exciting! !!

Lucky : I am finally more excited than nervous, lol. I am pumped and ready to get the show on the road.

You must be so excited too? Your upcoming transfer is almost a reality now. I have all my prayers, fingers and toes crossed for both you and dandy.

7 years ago

Cronins I am definitely getting excited. Just nervous for the thaw but God will take care of my little embryos so I just need to relax about it. I did buy 6 more sleepers today but some for my sister bc a couple were Christmas and they wouldn't fit my babies yet lol. At least they can be boy or girl. I did buy a couple girl sleepers and a boy sleeper lol. Maybe I will have boy/girl twins lol.

Dandy you'll probably get that smiley sometime this weekend :-)

7 years ago

So cool lucky! !! I can't wait to start ttc again. I know that it's only one cycle that I am sitting out, but it sure feels longer. Now I know the agony that you have been going through waiting for your transfer. Totally stinks, but will be worth it in the long run.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo