Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1761 - 1770 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks dandy. Not much ice here. It's raining and right at freezing so will see what the roads look like when I leave. I'm hoping they are just wet.

7 years ago

Good luck lucky! Fingers crossed for a great outcome.

As for me, not much to report on the hpt's. Those lines yesterday must have been a fluke. I don't really see anything on either test that I posted this morning. I posted a FRER and a BFP Internet dip stick in the gallery. Sigh...

7 years ago

Oh Cronins Im so sorry. That stinks! How disappointing. Your not out yet. You going to test with smu?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : thank you. I will retest with third morning urine, because I have had so much coffee this morning and already peed, lol. I am not holding too much hope for this cycle, but that's ok.

7 years ago

Im doing a urine hold now too. Seeing that faint line, has ne hopeful to look for it to darken. I know its still way early. But it will satisfy my poas addiction. Lol

Welp my line is down to a squinter! It will probably be gone by tmrw. Cronins, did you test again? Lucky, when do you go to dr today?

Dandy now the real lines can appear.
Cronins what day is this? Still more time?

AFM, I have 10 follicles between 10-22 and then several other small ones. I'm hoping the 10s get a little bigger and just continue to pray for quality. She said my follicles are a day ahead of last time so hoping to just stim 1-2 more days. Today is day 11 and I stimmed 14 last time. I'll know when I go back later when she calls.

7 years ago

Good deal Lucky! Im so anxious for you. Lets do this already! Lol. Im usualy so patient but not when it comes to this baby makn stuff! : )
Im about to pull my hair out testing this trigger out. Its not fun at all. Lol.

Hi all. It's my second cycle following this and just got AF yesterday at 12dpo:/ Weird, it was 4 days early and I was certain I was pregnant. Wrong I was. I just had an IUD removed the last week of December so perhaps the body just needs to readjust and I just need to be patient. (Ladder part unlikely) It's been helpful to follow and read your experiences, so thanks for sharing! Super depressing to get AF. So, here I am cycle day 2...ugh. I think this is the right board? Anyway, I'll be around just impatiently awaiting to OV. May we all have October babies!! :)

7 years ago

Bambina it is very depressing when AF arrives but I'm guessing your body does need to adjust. Praying for us all to get those 2017 babies :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo