Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2531 - 2540 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, thanks for the prayers. Thank goodness everyone is doing OK. The tree fell through the roof of the kitchen and barely missed my sister! She was just leaving the kitchen as the tree hit. Thank God no injuries though. The fire department deemed her ranch unstable, so the Red cross put them up in a hotel until they can figure things out. Phew, feeling very blessed that there were no injuries.

7 years ago

Wow, how scary that must have been. Continued Prayers for you and your family.

Dandy- maybe you really are prego and its just not reading yet. Ive read some don't read until later. What CD are you?

I just purchased my red head, so praying this is what the hold up is lol. Love my red heads :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : did you just purchase you donor eggs?

Dandy : maybe your luteal phase is out of whack? Stress can certainly do weird things to our cycle. Or perhaps you are pregnant, but not picking it up on a hpt yet?

7 years ago

Cronins just the sperm for my IUI. The donor cycle at my clinic is 25,000 so not sure how I would fund that yet, but praying I don't need to worry about it.

7 years ago

Oh that's cool! !!! I totally forgot about the iui lol. My memory really stinks sometimes.

7 years ago

I had a really good day today for the most part, limited crying lol and I really believe its because I have this IUI to look forward to. Even though doc said my chances are very low I still feel like I'm trying. I told my mom I have to do it for my mind or else I would just be miserable while trying to figure out the donor stuff. The donor nurse did call today but I missed her call so I will know more about it tomorrow when I call her back. I'm still going to proceed with getting things started and pray pray pray that I don't need it and that there is a golden egg or two ready :-)
Cronins has your snow stopped yet?

7 years ago

Cronins, thank God everyone is ok! how scary, such a close call.
Lucky, thats so cool about your red head sperm. I cant help but picture little swimmers with a red mohawk. Hehe. Im so silly sometimes.
Afm, I dont think Im pregnant. It does happen where sometimes the hcg just doesnt convert and deposit through the urine untill more hcg is there. But that rare and to good to be true. Lol. The dhea is probably effecting my cycle. I will talk to my dr office tmrw and ask if I should stop taking it for a few days. Ill also see if we can do a beta. Im not stressed at all. I did have a moment earlier( as you seen in my post lol) but it passed quickly n it was the only time I got worked up.
Oh lucky, Im 17pdiui

7 years ago • Post starter

I would love to be in the lab and see the sperm and egg under a microscope. I think it would be so cool to watch the process.

Dandy maybe it is the dhea then. Doc will give you answers and I'm sure they will want a beta being that far post iui.

7 years ago

Lucky I think all that is fascinating as well. If I would have known what I know now I would have went to school to be in the medical field for infertility. I would love to work in a lab like that. Plus just to know how much you are doing for ppl, wow. How gratifying.

Ps I put a pic in the gallery of a three lined test I got again this morning , like yesterdays. Apparently ppl dont see it. Lol. Most voted no. That gallery does the pic no justice but its still negative. I must have gotten a bad batch of tests. I just wanted to see what others thought

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo