Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : that's cool, I have never heard that before. I'll have to Google it, lol. She excited for you.

7 years ago

Lucky: just checking to see if you are okay? Prayers for you.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

My beta was negative :-( I will eventually be ok. It gets harder and harder to deal with each time. I just wonder if it can or will ever happen to me. Thank you for all the prayers and being here, I will have one more attempt at it but will have to sit out one cycle before starting. I think if I could jump right in to another cycle it would help.

7 years ago

Oh lucky, I am so sorry it was negative. I wish that there was something that I could do or say to help. Hugs... if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Vent if you need to vent, cry if you need to cry. This is definitely a safe place.

7 years ago

Oh no Lucky, I am so sorry. I see what your saying about sitting out a cycle. The wait for some positivity is the worst. Oh man, I am at a loss for words. I know no matter what I say, its not going to help. I will keep you in my prayers.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone. lucky, are you ok? How are you feeling? You can let it all out here if you need to.
Cronins, did you test today?
Afm, think I Od yesterday. As I was laying down I realized my O pain was completely gone. Same for today. It was at its very worst yesterday when I was complaining about it about 6-7 hours passed first +opk. But logic tells me, my surge prob started night before. So there ya have it

That's awesome dandy. So glad that you finally ovulated. Now we can can do this tww together.

As for me, I am 6 dpo today. The hpt's are negative today. At least I know that the trigger is completely out of my system and now I can test and get accurate results. I will most likely keep testing two to three times a day until I either get a bfp or AF rears her ugly head lol.

7 years ago

Thats good that its out if your system. Now when you get that bfp, there wont be any guessing if its real or trigger.
Guess I better order my hcg tests : ). I purposely waited so I wouldnt tesr so darn early. Lol

Sounds like everyone is in the dreaded 2ww. Hopefully this will be the BFP cycle for everyone.
AFM, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I cried all afternoon/evening yesterday and woke up crying this morning :-( I really think if I would be able to start another cycle right away it would help. You would think after a year I would get used to these bfns but it's getting harder.

7 years ago

Lucky I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope and pray that you get that bfp very soon. Why do the want to wait a cycle before starting again?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo