Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3711 - 3720 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo for the very dark Frer test dandy!!!! I still think that you might be having twins. I can't wait to here your beta results tomorrow.

6 years ago

That's cool Dandy!

6 years ago

Twins would be so awesome. They do look dark for 13 days past transfer plus it was an early bfp. Of course they would have to be identical, how cool. This has been the longest week waiting for this beta! So excited for tmrw. Im going in as early as I can in the morning in the hopes the hospital will get them to my RE the same day.

6 years ago • Post starter

WHEn do they do your first US? I think at mine it's 2 weeks after positive beta. Twins would be awesome! I would love it

6 years ago

Lucky I have no idea when I will get my first us. But that is something I will definitely be asking when the nurse calls with my results. With lo. I got one scheduled a week after my positive beta. But it was rescheduled due to bad weather. But that wasnt ivf. I have another beta order for a week after tmrw so I hope I dont have to wait till a week after that!

Identical twins it might be. So cool. I hope to follow your example and get our bfp as well. Fingers crossed....

6 years ago

I sure hope you both are right behind me! Im still having trouble wrapping my head around this. I really didn't think it would work. I have been blessed and my prayers have answered. It just took some time. God is good!

Dandy: yes God is very good. Wishing you the very best as you go for your beta hcg this morning. Fingers crossed for a great number.

Lucky: Praying for a successful transfer today at noon. May it go smoothly and perfectly. May your little embryos implant and grow perfectly.

As for me, just waiting to test. Hoping for some good news too.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lucky, thinking about you today! Update us when you can about how your feeling.
Cronins I cant wait for you to start testing! Whats your temp like?
Afm lo slept in a bit this morning so as soon as we open our eyes all the way we will get dressed and go get my beta. Im going to have my phone in my hand for the rest of the day waiting on that call. Lol. I think we are going to take the announcement pic this evening. I will upload it when I get it finished : )

Good morning everyone. Lucky, thinking about you today! Update us when you can about how your feeling.
Cronins I cant wait for you to start testing! Whats your temp like?
Afm lo slept in a bit this morning so as soon as we open our eyes all the way we will get dressed and go get my beta. Im going to have my phone in my hand for the rest of the day waiting on that call. Lol. I think we are going to take the announcement pic this evening. I will upload it when I get it finished : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo