Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey hey hey. Thats a good. Did you post it?

7 years ago • Post starter

come on ladies don't tease me let me see those tests!!!

they turn into something amazing!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

lol Miam

Ladies,

I actually threw it out because I thought that I had line eye, lol. Most likely wishful thinking. I'll retest tomorrow and if I still think I see something, I promise to post it. Lol.

7 years ago

ok good ! lol

7 years ago

ok good ! lol

7 years ago

Lucky, didnt you have another scan today? How did it go?

Dandy- I did have an US and bloodwork today. It went pretty well, my biggest follicles are 10mm and my estrogen was 674. It was after 6.5 days of stims so I think I'm progressing ok. The nurse said slow and steady lol so not real sure. I will go back Monday for another US and bloodwork and then will prob trigger Tuesday or Wednesday :-) but will know more Monday. I have 10 follicles on right and 6 left but I'm sure not all will be mature by trigger.
How's everyone else?

7 years ago

Lucky, sounds like its going very well. Thats great. Come on trigger day. : )
Cronins, did you test today?
Miam, still feeling ok?
Afm, let the testing begin! 6dpo. This mornings looks like yesterdays. Just a slite glow on invert. May be able to see shadow with out it today. Probably just my eyes wanting to see it. We will see what tmrw brings. I did use my name when I uploaded it this time. Lol

Yes, I definitely tested, but it's stark white. Most likely just line eye, lol. AF should be here today sometime. So I will sit tight and wait for her arrival. I will get my labs done on CD 3. After which, I will start Letrozole 7.5 mg CD 3. No trigger this cycle. So looking forward to restarting anew. That's the great thing about ttc, you get the chance to restart, lol.

How are you holding up dandy? Looks promising. Fingers crossed for you.

Lucky, glad to hear that things are moving along with you. Will you be doing the retrieval at the end of next week too?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo