Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
Cronins I am doing better today but man did that throw me for a loop emotionally and mentally. I'm still jealous and will be until I get that bfp myself. I just think about how exciting it would be to wake up every morning knowing I am going to have a beautiful baby in 9 months. Thanks for the prayers I appreciate them.

Dandy that's awesome news. I hope those follies are ready for you the day of your US so you can trigger that day. That's so exciting ;-)

Good things are coming ladies!!

7 years ago

Haha Cronins! I felt the same way. Thanks to only testing a couple times last round I still have my wide wondofos n now the reg width package is on the way with 20 tests n 50 opks. That may do me. Gonna use the reg ones to test out my trigger. The ill break out the wide ones when Im wondering if its gotten darker. Lol. I got my plan down ; ). Im way to excited.
Lucky, yes that is a great feeling. I litteraly stared at my belly in the mirror every single time I walked passed one. It never even realy felt real! Even in the hospital after he was born it didnt. Took me a few days after I had him home for it to hit me. Although I did cry like a baby when I seen him for the first time. I prayed for him every day for 13 years. It will be amazing and you will cherish every moment. It's coming very soon.

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning. Cd 4 and af is finally starting to let up a bit. So she will probably be around a couple more days. I did get to talk to dhs cousin yesterday. It was a frozen embrio transfer. They transfered 5 and got 2 : ). She said they didn't really do anything except " keepn em warm" they practiced something the RE told them to do. (N ive read this b4) after the transfer, her wife didnt eat or drink anything cold. Everything down the hatch was warm. She wore extra clothes and even used warm water bottles and heating pads ( not directly on the uturus) to keep her body temperature up just a bit. Apparently it's supposed to help with implantation. Im going to give it a shot a couple days after O this cycle.

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy that is awesome that they were able to have two implant. Sounds interesting. I may have to give the being warm a try if this cycle doesn't pan out. I am 5 dpt and 3 dpo today. My hpt's are getting lighter and lighter as the days go by. It should be out of my system by Friday which will be 8 dpt (at least that's when the trigger has been out the last two cycles ).

7 years ago

Cronins, you will be testing the real deal very soon then. Seems like the days are flying by but crawling slowly at the same time. I know that is contradictory lol. So ready to poas. Lol.

I am excited but nervous about really testing instead of just seeing the trigger on the hpt's, lol. Hoping that the next few days pass quickly. I have been exhausted from the trigger being in my system. Other than that no real symptoms to report.

7 years ago

Dandy that is awesome. I would love to get some frosties this time. I'm going to try the warm stuff as well. That's a good idea I just don't know how I'll tolerate warm water lol. Anything for baby though right.
Cronins will be able to get that real positive soon. How long does your trigger usually stay in your system? I never tested out so I'm not sure about mine.

7 years ago

Hello lucky,

It usually stays in my system for 7-8 days. I am 5 days past trigger now, so hopefully by Friday or Saturday it will be gone. Then any line will be considered a bfp. Hoping to see one of those this time around.

7 years ago

So excited that the clearblue easy week's estimator pregnancy test is coming up not pregnant. So if it turns positive during the weekend or beyond, then I can consider it a bfp. I have my fingers crossed for that. My wondfo hpt's are barely positive as well, woohoo... Posted in the gallery for records.

7 years ago

Hey Cronins those lines are barely there at all. Looks like the trigger is leaving your system a little quicker this time. Wonder if fmu tmrw will be like that? Exciting stuff though.
Lucky, I was thinking the same thing with the water. Lol. So I grabbed a bottle from out of the pantry instead of the fridge n its not that bad. Lol. I could get used to it. I think ill be drinkn a lot if hot decaf tea though n got a list going of different soups n hot stuff. Good thing its in season. Lol.
Afm. Getting really worried about our dog. Hes always had bad teeth ( genetics most likely) after a lot of debate we desided to have them taken out. He had the surgery this morning and still hasnt woke up! Oh I hope we get a good phone call in the morning. Hes only 6, he should have been jst fine.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo