Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

So glad your feeling better Lucky! All this is so hard and emotional. Still praying for you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky: glad to see that you are feeling better today. I can only imagine the emotional roller-coaster you are riding right now. Hugs. Know that you remain in my prayers.

Dandy : have you retested using your opk's yet?

7 years ago

Yes, n they arnt quite as dark. Not sure. Doing a urine hold now to see if maybe it was just diluted. Trying not to get myself worked up about it.

Yeah, you have all the symptoms pointing towards ovulation. It should happen soon from the looks of you other tests. It just may take a day or two before you see the surge. You are CD 10 right? Still plenty of time.

7 years ago

Yes cd 10. I usualy have a surge by cd 11. I read a few articles earlier that an hsg can delay your O by a couple days. Hard telling. Hurry up and wait right. Lol. Thought I may get to see that follicle check Monday afterall, but just found out the part for my husbands truck is going to cost way more than we anticipated. So its a no go. Ill have to call and cancel it. Its ok though. Not meant to be.

Well the urine hold made no difference. Opks still lighter than yesterdays. So i will wait for another untill right before bed in about 6-7 hours. Little eggies just arnt ready. Cook nice n ripe in there guys. Lol

Lol dandy! You are too funny. -Victoria

7 years ago

Bahaha

Oh no. Lots of ovary pain. Its has gotten quite intense over the past hour! Surely not.... I surely didnt miss the surge last night? Nothing would surprise me at this piont.

Dandy sounds possible since today is lighter :-/ I never could tell when I ovulated even after getting my smiley face lol. I did do temps a couple months and could tell that way but never had pain or twinges.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo