Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1541 - 1550 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Wow dandy, that's a lot of blood, lol. Thank goodness they are running it for you.

As for me, the spotting was only once this morning so hopefully that's it. My opk's continue to darken and my clearblue easy advanced monitor is at high fertility. My cervical mucus is changing to ewcm. I am sure ovulation is right around the corner. I see the new Re on January 9th. So very excited! Hoping to finish this cycle and star the next at the end of January 2017 with injections, hcg trigger, and timed intercourse.

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I was having a good day until I get to my second job( I just work here PRN) and find out my boss is due in June, then another therapist walks in and is pregnant and showing, then the guy therapist has a 28 day old. I can't get away from it. I need to be locked in a closet for the next month lol. It is so hard bc they are talking about how cute the bellies are and how much fun. AHHHH
I really hope this is all a good sign for me

7 years ago

Awe Lucky, I swear its always like that. Pregos everywhere you look! Its been that way for me too. I dont even get on fb much anymore. Tired of seeing pregnancy announcements. Im just jelous though. Our time is coming.
Cronins, are those opks positive yet? Im poas through you for now lol.
Afm cd 6. Clomid is underway. So far no side effects. But its a low dose. Excited for my follicle check on the 6th. Found my bbt thermometer today. Ready for opk testing soon. lo was up half the night getting sick i cnt wait for bed time. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Dandy : glad to hear that you have no side effects from the clomid so far. Fingers crossed that it goes smoothly for you.

As for me, I am still in waiting mode. My clearblue easy advanced monitor is still at high fertility and my opk's are about the same. My cervix is softening up considerably. So I think it's going to be a waiting game, lol. I am cd 12 today. I am almost positive that I will get a positive peak test tomorrow sometime. Until then, I have been bding everyday now and will continue until 1 or 2 dpo.

It's nice that you are not far behind me. We will be in the tww together for at least half of it. Here is a picture of this afternoon opk in the gallery.

7 years ago

I see what you mean about it being a waiting game. Your opks are getting close. They got ya hanging on the edge like a good movie. Lol. Any day now though, it looks like.
Cant believe Im not talking myself out of opk testing yet. I will probably start on my last day of meds. Im not so obsessed this go round. Im just content with waiting till we get this figured out for now. It doesnt mean I wont be upset if we dont see any mature follicles on the 6th though.
My poor lo is so stuffed up and sick. Nothing is helping. Its making sleep so hard for him. Hoping it passes soon.

Oh dandy, that totally stinks that lo is sick. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

I can't wait for your scan on the 6th. Hopefully those follicles mature nicely for you. Maybe the letrozole wasn't maturing them as well as the clomid did? Just a thought though. I totally understand about not being obsessed with testing. I have been testing in the am and pm only. Taking it one day at a time. I bet when the tww comes though, I will be testing more, lol. I may just however continue the twice a day routine if I can control myself, lol.

7 years ago

Lol Cronins. Yes, I am patient for now. But tmrw is a new day. We all know how quickly that can change. Hopefuly we can continue to be more relaxed this cycle. But If I Ovulate this cycle Im sure it will bring out the poas addict in me. Hehe

Morning all. How is everyone today? Cronins are we set to O yet? Lucky are you stimming?
Getting the itch to opk test. Lol. Told you tmrw was a new day. Lol. Mad a dh today. We didnt even talk this morning. Ive been into it w my mil lately. Shes always busy when I try to get together w her. I tell her on a reg basis to get a hold of me or come over when shes available. She never does. But once n while she all but accusses me if keeping lo from her! But yet she always has my sil kids. Dh usualy stays out of it bc he knows how she plays games and is manipulative. Last night in bed he decided to bring it up and argue with me about it. Suddenly he has jumped on ger band wagon n Im highly upset! They are getting jelous that my mom watches him for my dr appointments. dh told me last night that shes not even working right now. But yet she still doesnt reach out to let me know so I can bring lo by. She never comes over either. How did I become the bad guy here? Rant over. Lol. Sorry gals.

Good Morning!

Dandy I have no idea how to handle anything like that as I don't have to deal with it lol. That is a plus to single life lol, but it's still quite boring.
Cronins any new news today?

AFM, I'll start shots Monday and then stims on Wednesday :-)

7 years ago

Uhg. Ive started spotting black yesterday. Suddenly bloated n crampy. I havnt gotten bloated in months. Af was only about 3 days though so she probably wasnt done. The only thing different ive done is started Fertilaid a couple days ago. Hope this doesnt last long.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo