Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey lucky thats even better. Moms are the best. Mine is on her way out to my house now.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, Lucky tmrw is the day! Praying for you! xx I am assuming you will get your results the same day?
Cronins, is the trigger still in your system? Are you testing?
Afm. idk. I could kick myself in the butt. I last tested at 4pm, instead of testing again before bed, I went against my better judgment and didnt test again since i only had a couple tests left. My line is slightly lighter with Fmu. I dont know what's going on with these fluctuations. They gear up to nearly pos then drop off. This is the second time in two days. I am getting more opks today but they will be a different brand. Sigh. My drs patient portal says they answer 7 days a week. I think I will upload my opks and see what they think.
Cervix is soft and open. Cm still looks ew but not stretchy. Its also centered instead of being all tilted

Dandy I would be confused with the opk as well. Tomorrow is the day, it's one of those I can't wait but can kind of things. I will find out tomorrow also and am hoping the nurse will leave the results on my voicemail and then I will call back once I compose myself lol.
How's everyone else this morning?

7 years ago

Dandy : those darn opk's. As much as we rely on them, the more we can get confused by them, lol. Hopefully, you finally get your peak sometime today.

Lucky: hopefully you get great news tomorrow. Prayers for a great outcome.

As for me, the trigger is nearly negative now. I am just getting shadow lines, almost evap in nature. Barely visble on the hpt's. I am 4 dpo today. No real symptoms to report.

7 years ago

Lucky. I can only imagine all the emotions you are experiencing!
Cronins, not much longer and you could be picking up a bfp! Exciting gals!
The nurse replied pretty fast. Said cd 9 and yesterdays is close enough to both be positive. Its common but not usual to O 24-48 hours apart on fertility meds. Opks measure an amout of lh but there is no set anount needed to O. Thats why opks arnt reliable bla bla bla. They said I should call today O day and test in 14 days.
Kind of what I expected. But not convinced at all.

: ( opks still fluctuating Dark again but not positive. Why cant every cycle go as smooth as last month? Uploaded last one with a different brand.
My cm has turned stetchy though. I have never gotten ewcm before. But I think I have it now. Getting close I hope

Dandy : that is crazy. Hoping that your lh surge shows up in your opk's really soon.

As for me, my breasts are tender all the sudden. My 11 month old kept hitting them and it was so tender, lol. Not too sure if it's because of the hcg trigger. It is pretty much out of my system now. I just did a super sensitive 10 miu test and it had a shadow of a line again. Can't wait until the days pass so that I can really get an accurate reading.

7 years ago

Dandy : that is crazy. Hoping that your lh surge shows up in your opk's really soon.

As for me, my breasts are tender all the sudden. My 11 month old kept hitting them and it was so tender, lol. Not too sure if it's because of the hcg trigger. It is pretty much out of my system now. I just did a super sensitive 10 miu test and it had a shadow of a line again. Can't wait until the days pass so that I can really get an accurate reading.

7 years ago

Cronins, yay for sore boobs! Lol. Funny, the things we cheer about! Thats a great sign.
Im a little more relaxed seeing some ewcm. Maybe I was Oing to soon before and the rest of me wasnt ready and firtle. Perhaps I will have a regular 28/30 day cycle this time. Hoping to see a positive in a day or two.
I just got a little freaked out since I didnt O a couple cycles back.

Good morning
Lucky, my thoughts and prayers are with you every step of the way today!
Cronins, did you test today? Any symptoms, boobs still sore?
Afm, opk is so close this morn. We will see what my next one brings in a few hours. xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo