Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3541 - 3550 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Marie, that means alot. Prayers for you as well. Hopefully you can start enjoying this pregnancy soon. Update us when you can. : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Marie- I hope you can start enjoying the pregnancy soon. Maybe in a couple weeks you will see the heartbeat and feel much better.

Cronins- that's the hard part, just waiting around. I feel like that has been all I have done for the last 2 years. Its so crazy to think about how long I have been trying and haven't even seen 1 bfp yet. I know in the next few weeks that is going to change :-)

Dandy- Yay, I'm so happy for you. I will be praying hard for that little embie. Hopefully you will get a little pic of it (your babies first pic lol). Its so exciting knowing that all the little one needs to do is implant, everything else is done.

MrsSilver- how are you doing? I hope all is well so far and hopefully the rest of us will be joining you very soon.

6 years ago

Marie: thanks sweetie! Right back at you. Hoping that your pregnancy goes very smoothly for you.

Lucky : yeah the waiting sucks. I just want to be pregnant already. I am trying my hardest to enjoy the process, but that's really hard. Dh, the kids and I are moving more North to the country and out of the city this weekend. So that will give me something to do, pack and then unpack and set up the new house. So excited for the move. We are so looking forward to establishing our roots. That should keep me busy until ovulation lol.

6 years ago

Wow Cronins, you are going to be a busy woman. Congrats on your new place, maybe that's what all you needed was a new place for the new baby :-) Sometimes I wonder if it didn't happen for me earlier so I could help to get my mom all moved in, but who knows lol. At least you will stay busy for a while.

6 years ago

Lucky, I will get a pic tmrw. The nurse told me they will take it in the morning to give to me. Dh said he doesn't want to see it. He's afraid of getting his hopes up.
Cronins, so exciting! I love it out in the country. So peaceful! It takes a little getting used to at first not being so close to everything. I learned to bulk shop in some stuff. Lol.
Afm, I think the progesterone shots are giving me a migraine. Ive been so nauseous all day and my head is killing me. Cant wait for a shower n bed. Ready for tmrw!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I know how DH feels. Every time I get one I fall in love and get my hopes way up.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Dandy : Best wishes for you this morning as you go in for your transfer. Praying for a great outcome and a bfp miracle for you and your family. Hugs sweetie! You got this!

Lucky : you get to hear how many follicles are cooking this morning right? Praying that your donor is responding really well to the medication.

6 years ago

Good Morning,

Cronins- still doing ok on the meds? Nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs at this point lol. Hopefully these next couple weeks fly by and you will be in your new house and settled to get ready for another lo.

Dandy- good luck today! Praying for a smooth transfer and you get your little miracle.

AFM, today is the day I see how my donor is responding to the meds. I'm nervous and excited all in one lol.

6 years ago

Lucky : I am so excited, I get to pick up the keys to our new house tomorrow afternoon. The gas gets turned on Thursday afternoon, and we move in on Saturday morning. It will definitely keep me busy until ovulation lol.

Fingers crossed for you and your donor. Hoping that there are many eggs cooking in there. Keep us posted when you get the chance.

6 years ago

Lucky : the meds are great. While taking the black cohosh with the Clomid, it makes me almost symptom less. I really think that they balance each other.

Hey dandy, how did the transfer go? Hoping and praying that it went or goes well. Keep us posted on how you are doing as soon as you get the chance.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo