Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Prayers for you Cronins! Hope you got a pic of that test. I am anxious to see it! Thats the same time frame Amazon gave me for my tests to arrive.
Afm, I didn't buy more tests( yet) I talked myself out of it. I should have cause I know I am gonna cave and test in the morning. It will be a bfn( of course) and I will be mad at myself for waisting it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Stay strong dandy, lol.

7 years ago

Lol dandy and lucky!

I am over the moon excited. Both FRER and Sure Predict 10 miu tests arrived today. Amazon made a mistake and sent two boxes of 3 count FRER tests for the price of one. When I called them, they told me to just keep the extra box, as it was their mistake. I couldn't believe it so I asked to speak with a manager just in case, as I didn't want to feel like I was stealing, lol. However, the manager insisted that I keep the box free of charge. So now I am in the midst of a 3-4 hour urine hold to use both brands. I still can't believe that they arrived, lol.I am going to test around 7 pm eastern standard time. I will post a picture in the gallery at that time.

7 years ago

Hey ladies, I just took the FRER and the Sure Predict 10 miu tests. They both look negative so far. I will continue testing until I either get a bfp or the witch arrives, lol. I posted them in the gallery.

7 years ago

Cronins it's still early so plenty of time for that BFP :-)

7 years ago

Thanks lucky. I am having some issues with uterine cramping. That's usually not a symptom I get before my period comes. I am hoping that it is implantation cramping. We'll see though.

7 years ago

Good morning. Cronins, I agree with Lucky, plenty if time for that bfp! I tweaked it a little. Looks like a dye run kinda. The cramping is good, really good xx. Any other symptoms? Did you test this morning with fmu?
Afm, I finally got a -opk last night. Lol. Been soooo sick. Runny nose, caughing, sneezing, the hole nine. Im affraid to take anything so Im tuffing it out. : ( I was in bed so early. Woke up with some cramping myself. Af like cramps, kinda strong. I did not test this morning. I actualy just didnt think about out till after I peed. So I am currently trying to talk myself out of testing with smu. Lol. 6dpo. Really wanna test tmrw
Oh and can we say sooooo gassy. Te-he. Keepn up with hubby. Bahaha

Oh dandy, those are some great symptoms. Especially the cramping and gassy feeling, lol. I have my fingers crossed for you.

As for me, the tests are about the same. I posted a photo in the gallery of the sure predict test. It looks the same as yesterday. I am 10 dpo, but not feeling it this cycle. Just trying to remain hopeful, but realizing that it might not happen. I am okay with that though. At least I have something to look forward to with all the testing and the hsg to see if my tube is still open.

7 years ago

Your test this morning looks like it could go either way. Your not out yet. You do have the testing to look forward to. Maybe getting some answers and a little help from ppl who get others prego for a living! Lol

Yes, I do enjoy the testing, lol. I only have 20 sure predict tests, so I have to test only a couple of times a day. I already used the third FRER test since last night, so I plan on testing with that in the am. So trying to behave myself, but boy is it hard, lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo