Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1641 - 1650 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone,
Dandy : I rescheduled my RE appointment until the middle of March. I figured that if I do get that bfp this cycle I wouldn't need her and I also will be sitting the next two cycles out if I don't get that bfp. So either way it makes sense to reschedule the appointment. I am doing suprisingly well with controlling my poas addiction. I did break down and test yesterday afternoon, lol. That was to relieve the itch, lol.

Can't wait to see you start testing out your trigger. So freaking awesome. I am praying so hard for you and lucky. Hoping we all get our bfp's.

7 years ago

Yeah that does make sence to reschedule then.
I just feel so different lately, especially about this cycle. Ive been more confident and relaxed even before my trigger. Its a good feeling. Lol. Im not having O pain like I thought. It just feels sore, like I got my shot in the ovary its self. It feels exactly like the spot where I got it at. It hasnt quite been 24 hours though. It may take a bit longer too. I cant wait to test out my trigger : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!
Dandy my US and bloodwork are tomorrow:-) this will give me an idea of how things are going but it is only after 4.5 days of stims. Then they will call me in the afternoon and let me know my doseages for the rest of that day and the next day. My belly is sore when I lean against anything lol.
I'm praying we all get these bfps this cycle! Be an excellent way to start the year:-)

7 years ago

Lucky, is your appointment in the morning? We are gonna have to get you one of those swimming donuts to put around your belly to protect it. Lol.

lol Dandy that would be hilarious. Yes, my appointment is at 8:15 tomorrow morning.

7 years ago

Yay!! I will be posted up waiting for you to report back to us.
My curiosity got the best of me. I jst had to know what a positive test looked like. Lol. It wasnt nearly as dark as I thought it would be! I thought the test line would be as dark as the controle or darker. But it wasnt. It was about half that. It wasnt fmu but it happened to be about a 3 hour hold. Hmm. Now I know. Lol

Dandy I did the same thing last time with my trigger just bc I have never seen a positive test and wanted to see what it looks like lol. I wasn't too sure where the line was, but now I know.

7 years ago

Lol Lucky! The line was a tad closer to the control than I thought it would be. So I know what you mean. My tests with lo was dollar store ones and clear blue easy so I didn't know what a dip strip should look like in person. Now I do. Lol

Ouch! Lots n lots of pinching in my ovary. It started about an hour ago. I was ignoring it at first but its progressed quite a bit. I may be ovulating today afterall. Yay.

Yay for ovulation dandy! !! This is so exciting. I can't wait to see some bfp's this cycle.

Lucky : woohoo we get to hear your results tomorrow. Hopefully they are all staying together and growing at the same rate.

As for me, I have been urinating quite frequently today. Not sure if I am releasing access water weight, but nonetheless it's there.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo