Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Ohh, that is cool. I don't usually get lines after the time limit on these unless it's hours and hours later. Fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

So Cronins af officialy got you huh? That stinks! Never believe me when I say Im done testing. Lol. 3 hour hold. I was happy to see it still there.
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Omg maybe just maybe you are pregnant like I suspect! !!!! So exciting.

As for me, the witch hasn't officially announced herself yet. I spotted only on wiping this morning, but nothing since. I think she's trying to make some grand entry or something lol.

7 years ago

Cronins thats funny, a grand entrance lol. Well I hope she doesn't come at all! Ya never know! Im so confused about my tests. Im a little more hopeful again. Im not testing again untill tmrw. Its gotta go one way or another soon! 11dpo. I ran into walmart, grabed a few tests n ran through the self check out. Lol. Dont mind me, just going crazy!

Lol dandy! ! ! ! I can actually picture you running through the self check out with the goods, lol. Way too funny....

7 years ago

Lo and I literally sat in the car and laughed for a minute after I pd. He had no idea why we were laughing so it made it even funnier. Ya gotta laugh once n a while to keep from completly losing it.

Lol that's too cute. Yes, laughter is the best medicine.

Hoping for a late implantation for me. Still feeling a little bit off today. I am not going to test until this evening if AF doesn't officially show. I might just be a little bit late this cycle. Maybe my hormones are out of balance? Sigh, looks like I am in waiting mode again.

7 years ago

Well I will definitely be waiting to see what your test shows. It will prob make me wanna poas. Lol.

Dandy, by the way, this afternoon's test does look darker than your smu test. Can you put them side by side for comparison?

7 years ago

Really? I hadn't done that yet. I could sworn that this mornings fmu was darker than yesterdays. After it dried I taped it under the others. Bottom is this mornings and one above is yesterday fmu.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo