Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3731 - 3740 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Supposed to be next Friday but I'm going to see if I can go Thursday bc I'll be up there anyway.

6 years ago

So exciting...

6 years ago

Oh Lucky that sounds so promising! Thats the good thing a bout a 5 day transfer. You dont have to wait as long for your beta. Sweet dreams sleeping off that med. Lol
Afm. Got my beta back. She scared me at first. She said "we like to see a beta at this piont to be at least close to 200. How are you feeling?" I was like oh no! Then she said "but your beta is 603. So thats really great. "Hehehe. Happy happy happy. I have another beta in one week from today and then I will have an ultrasound the week after. They like to do them at 7 weeks so they can hear the heartbeat. So excited

6 years ago • Post starter

Hip hop hooray!!!! That's awesome dandy. Woohoo for your upcoming ultrasound.

6 years ago

Yay Dandy that's a great first beta. Congrats!!

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lucky how are you feeling today? Were you able to take a couple days off of work to relax?
Cronins Im itching to see you test. How many dpo are you?

Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone feeling? Any testing yet Cronins?

I am just laying around for another day. My clinic has you bed rest day 1 and limited activity day 2. I go back to work tomorrow :-( I'm just waiting for the call to see how many frosties I will have.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I am approximately 6 dpo. Tested negative this morning. No surprise there because it's so early. I will keep testing until Af or a bfp.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing this morning?

Dandy: any pregnancy symptoms yet?

Lucky: How are you feeling this morning?

As for me approximately 7 dpo and I tested negative this morning. It's still early so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp really soon. No real symptoms to report. I will keep testing until Af or a bfp shows.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lucky how are you feeling?
Cronins hoping to see a line soon. Your right though, its still early! Waiting for you to start posting. Lol. It feels so wierd not testing anymore.
Afm, just a little nauseous here n there. Have IBS today and most ppl say it gets worse with pregnancy due to hormones rising. I just got back from doing our announcement pics. It was so fun and lo did great. I will have some of them later this afternoon. I will upload a couple of my favorites. We are going to go ahead and post them on social media as well. We know its early but we are going to enjoy every minute of this! Our photographers daughter is 10 weeks pregnant with twins and her first blood work at 4 weeks was 590. She swears Im having twins as well. Im not convinced but its nice to ponder. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo