Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, you two crack me up. I love the fact that we have each other to laugh and vent with. Priceless!!! I have been busy Christmas shopping so I haven't had much time to check in. At least I got 95% of it done. Phew, I am tired, lol. I just got some extra wide wondfo hpt's tests in the mail today, so I will definitely have to poas, lol. Really, I have done pretty good today, only tested twice, lol. Time to test again in a few minutes. Wish me luck.

7 years ago

Holly smokes I just read something so cool. You can take a dye pack out of a dip strip and add it to another for double the dye. Makes squinters pop right out! I better order more tests. Lol. Im atempting this tmrw if a think I see a line, witch Im sure I will. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck Cronins, try the double dye thing. Lol. Where can you order the wides ones? The regular ones are tiny!

Wow cronins, you are on it, 95% done :-) I'm attempting to make a couple this year (thanks to Pinterest and wood pallets). Hopefully they turn out bc I'm definitely not crafty. Dandy good luck with your experiment, it would be nice not to have to squint to see doubles.

7 years ago

Just about everyone is getting jammies from me this year. Boda-boom boda- bang. Lol

Lol ladies! Dandy I got the wide wondfo hpt's tests from amazon. They are sold by a company called the baby dust method hcg pregnancy test.

Just for the fun of it I dipped an opk to see what would come of it in my evening urine as well. Guess what? It's almost positive again. My hpt's seem to be negative. I posted the three tests in the gallery for viewing. Not sure why my opk is so dark. I have read that it could be ovarian cysts or a prelude to a positive pregnancy test. With my luck, it's most likely a cyst, lol.

7 years ago

Cronins, I got to reading about the opks fot hcgs one day. They can pick up hcg verry well and can work as sensitive tests. But we also can get a rise on our lh a few days before our period as well. But your still a little ways away for that. Hoping its followed by a bfp n its not a stupid cyst!

Good morning. Woke up with. Bfn. : (. Dang it. Was really hoping to see something today. Dipped two bc it looked like the first one was going to have a dye run. I uploaded the pic to the gallery. Looking at the pic on here, it looks promicing to me. Lol. But I don't see that in real life.
How are you guys? Cronins how did your test look today?

Morning ladies! How is everyone? Any positives yet? I'm doing ok, another day to get through lol. Going to try and get some projects done after work today to pass the time :-)

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Dandy : that looks promising. I can see something on invert. Fingers crossed!

Lucky: hoping AF vacated quickly for you.

As for me, I didn't test this morning. Kind of giving up on this cycle as I am 10-11 dpo and have been getting negatives. I may test later this afternoon, but I haven't totally decided. I have 2 FRER tests left, I may very well end up using one this afternoon if I can work up the courage to test. The other one I will wait until tomorrow morning. I am suppose to get my beta hcg testing tomorrow, but if it's negative, I don't think that I will waste my time. Sigh. It's all good though, just a tad bit frustrated is all.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo