Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4481 - 4483 of 4483 Replies

Lucky: yeah definitely do what’s best for the babies. It’s better to be on the safe side of things. Woohoo for almost completing the nursery. It must feel awesome to almost be done and then you can wait for their arrival at a more relaxed pace.

Dandy: I hope that you are doing well and that your contractions are under control. How was your weekend?

As for me, my temperature went down today and my hpts are negative so now I am just waiting for AF to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle. I am really excited because of all the changes I am implementing. I am so hoping that all the positive changes will be successful in getting me my elusive bfp. Can’t wait to see what this next cycle brings.

6 years ago

Hello girls. Lucky hopefully baby B turns head down for you. Still plenty of time for him to turn. : ) it is indeed getting closer. Eek. Im getting so excited.
Cronins sounds like a really good plan for next cycle. Sorry about the bfns. So glad dh is on board with supplements. Who knows maybe he will come around about the RE.
Afm. Feeling the same. Trying to keep hydrated, pushing lots of water seems to help keep the contractions at a minimum. Also trying to stay off my feet. Trying to let time pass and not count the days. I plan on getting my go bag together and getting her stuff set up after the baby shower on Sunday. I feel like with everything set up and ready time will really slow down. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, so glad the site is up and running again. Missed talking with you two!!!CD 1 is nearly finished and I start medication tomorrow morning. Woohoo!!!

Anything new happening with your pregnancies?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo