Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1701 - 1710 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I hope so. Its so crazy how I had about 8 that were together and then 3 others together and today they didn't seem to be as close. I had 7 on the R and 5 on the left but some were small and will definitely not catch up. I wonder if part of it is the difference in techs because rarely do I have the same throughout. Oh well, it is quality not quantity so hopefully these little eggies are of great quality. My estrogen is 1030 so continues to rise. I compared it to last time and it was 874 at this point so I'm hoping its a good sign.

7 years ago

Good deal Lucky. You still have quite a few! Its still good news! N your right. Some of that may be the difference in techs. But like you said.... quality is what matters. Those suppliments have to be helping.

7 years ago • Post starter

I like this time of day lately. Bc I know the evening will fly by after dh gets home. Supper, baths and bed time stuff with lo, then after some quality time with dh, its bed time. Then I get to test again in the morning. Lol

That's a great evening dandy! Watching a huge accident unfold in my driveway. Someone hit a telephone pole and live wires are on my Town and Country minivan. Thank goodness no one was seriously injured and no damage to my car. Phew!!!!

7 years ago

Yes thank goodness no one was hurt and for no damage to your van!! Hopefully they get those wires fixed asap!!

Dandy I'm always ready for the evening lol. After I take my shots the night flys by.
Cronins that had to be scary. I'm glad no one was hurt and no damage to your van.

7 years ago

Morning everyone. How are your tests today Cronins? Lucky, hows your poor belly?
Afm, line has lightened quite well this morning. 5dt 4dpo. So Im sure it will jst be a few short days before Im driving myself crazy. Lol. Going to head to the store and stock up in groceries. We have a good ice storm headed our way this weekend. With us being so far out in the country it will be hard for me to get my car into town for several days.

Good Morning,

Dandy is that storm headed my way as well lol. I didn't pay attention to the weather. It's good your line is lighter, now will hopefully get the real thing very soon. My belly is good as long as I don't bump it or lean against something. I've had a headache off and on since Sunday and feel the pressure in my ovaries, but I'm glad I feel something so I know it's working lol. I think the headaches are from my estrogen levels.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone,

Lucky: ouch for the belly pain. Hoping that your headache eases up for you.

Dandy: yay for lighter tests. Can't wait until you really start testing and it's not the trigger. Fingers crossed for implantation for you!

As for me, I took a FRER and posted it in the gallery. Looks negative, but I keep thinking that I see a shadow of a line. Thoughts??? I am 8 dpo today.

7 years ago

Lucky, the storm looks like its going to stay in the mid and lower parts of Illinois and Indiana. So if your in the northern part. Your in the clear. If not, you may wanna watch the weather tonight. Lol.
Cronins I see what you mean. Frers are so tricky sometimes. Grrr thats a tuffy!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo