Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky : yay, you're almost there! !!!

7 years ago

Lucky, is it possible you ovulated early, maybe thats why you got ewcm a few days ago and your fertility monitor is reading low fertility? Cronins, sounding like you may O before me. Lol. Lools like we have all synchronized up again. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy it could be but I doubt it. That would have been to early for me. I'm going to test again Sunday bc that will be CD 15 and see what happens. I just have one more and I'm not going to buy anymore right now since I don't have to track it with the IVF.

7 years ago

Yeah I dont blame ya for not testing till then Lucky. May just be a few days away yet.
I swear if this cycle is as wierd and unpredictable like the last several, Im coming off meds for a while n sticking with suppliments. Either Im premenopausal or these meds are messn me up more than helping.

Dandy hopefully you won't have a crazy cycle. The supplements should help I hope. My cycles stayed pretty much the same when on the oral meds except for when on progesterone then made it a little longer. I wonder if you need progesterone after ovulation? Just brain storming for ya lol.

7 years ago

I appriciate the suggestion Lucky. I have talked to my dr about progesterone supliments before. She wanted to wait before further talking about it so we could get accurate day 21 checks to see if the meds were working. Its on my list to talk to her about again on wed. I will also get my pap results then as well.

Morning : ) Cronins are your opks darkening still? Lucky, your testing again tmrw right?
Afm. Second opk this morning is almost positive. First one with fmu was faint like the day before. Was going to wait to test again till later but felt the need. Lol. No hold and diluted urine. Posted it for records. Should have waited a couple more minutes to take the pic bc its even darker. Pretty close. I will probably surge tonight or tmrw.

Good morning dandy! Yay, hopefully you will be surging very soon.

As for me, my opk's are about the same. They are darkening nicely. Most likely a few more days until I surge. I will be checking a few times a day just to make sure that I don't miss the surge. I want to be able to refrain once I get my surge. So looking forward to the next cycle though. It's definitely going to be hard not to be bding on my ovulation date, lol. I have not skipped a cycle in forever.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies!
Looks like everyone might get their surges around the same time lol.
Dandy I am going to test again tomorrow just to use up the last one lol.

I have been doing bbt but not sure how accurate it is because I don't sleep much through the night and I toss and turn all night long. That said this mornings temp was up by .5 so I guess if it stays up tomorrow then I probably ovulated yesterday. Why can't I just have a clear sign lol.

7 years ago

Cronins watch this cycle be the one you get a bfp on by bding before your surge. Lol. Thats how my luck would work anyway. Lol
Lucky, I share your frustration on not getting a clear sign! Ive been like that for months now. Lol
Afm, did another opk n its the same darkness as the one earlier. Hoping it takes another day or so to fully surge to give my egg(s) longer to mature.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo