Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2281 - 2290 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Dandy : that's great that you didn't get a false positive on the opk. Real opk testing is right around the corner, yay! Hoping that you ovulate on your own this cycle and don't need intervention.

As for me, AF is nearly vacated. Cd 4 on the books and I am spotting very little. No tampons needed lol.

Looks like a decent day here weather wise too. Suppose to be in the 50's and this weekend in the 60's. Starting to finally see some of the snow melting lol. Woohoo!!!

7 years ago

Cronins glad the witch is on her way out. Hopefully you don't get flooded as the snow melts.
Dandy praying you ovulate on your own and this is the cycle. Friday you get to start using your clearblue, yay!
AFM, nothing new just waiting for these days to pass, come on next week!

7 years ago

Glad af has finally left us all. Now we are just in waiting mode. Lol. I dont even know how many days its been since I haven't smoked! I thought it would get easier but I swear its gotten harder.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy, you can do this! Do you use anything else when you get a craving? Your doc is going to be so proud of you :-) You will make his day! I'm sure the first couple of weeks at least will be difficult.

7 years ago

Lucky, I have tried nicotine gum. It didnt seem to help for very long. I have hard candy and have been eating a lot. Lol. Im one lb away from my goal weight gain. I think I jst may get there. : ) I will be jumping in the shower and ready for bed soon. Another day under my belt. Phew.

That's awesome dandy! Keep up the good work.

7 years ago

Good morning. Im just twiddling my thumbs waiting on tmrw. Lol. Trying not to get my hopes up about ovulation. But Im optimistic. Opk was dark this morning like yesterdays but not positive by any means. So I hope Im gearing up. Cronins can you finally see grass yet? Lol. Lucky, your us is Monday right?

Yep dandy US is Monday :-) I'm so ready! Tomorrow you get to start your smiley faces :-) Hopefully by this time next week you will be taking it easy while baby finds its home for the next 9 months.
How's everyone else this morning?

7 years ago

I caved and tried the clearblue. Lol. It was either that or smoke. I cant fight both addictions. Lol. It was negative though. As dark as it is, it could very well be positive tmrw. Or it may fluctuate down first. Guess I will see tmrw. I dont have a sitter for sat if iui will be then. But looks like I need to try to find someone, just in case.
Things do apear to be gearing up. Cervix is near high soft and open. It hasn't gotten soft through ovulation in a few months. Cm is watery but very abundant. Thats about as firtle as my cm gets. Lol. We will bd tonight like RE said when signs get close. Then abstain when we have a + opk.

Cool dandy. So close :-) don't you cave on the smoking you've done so well. Just keep peeing on sticks lol!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo