Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3361 - 3370 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins- praying that turns into your bfp :-) How many dpo will you be on Wednesday for the beta?

Dandy- I don't know why they didn't put us both on the bcp. I'm just more upset that I'm going to lose a week. I just need this to happen. I'm dreading August when my sister is due, and I just can't help it. I hate feeling like this but sadness and anger just controls me anymore. I really want to just figure out how to relax and not stress or worry about things. I just think because I'm around pregnant women and women who have new babies it just wears me down. Once I get my bfp I will feel much better about things and life in general.

MrsSilver- I hope you have a safe trip!

6 years ago

Ps I agree with Cronins. Lucky you do have every right to be upset!! Just wanted to add that.

6 years ago • Post starter

Omg ong. I didnt see these last two posts b4 my ps post! Cronins that is a positive test!! I absolutely can not wait to see the next one. Omg omg.
Lucky. Hopefully you will have your bfp before your sister is due and you will be able to rejoice with her : ). Maybe try n find a way to let off some steam. Take up boxing? : )

Dandy : I sure hope so. I only have two first signal tests left. I am still doing a urine hold, but am very scared to retest. I don't want what happened with the target up and up brand to happen with the first signal hpts. Should I just use fmu and test tomorrow morning? So undecided and scared.

6 years ago

Cronins I vote tomorrow morning, it will be more concentrated.

6 years ago

You're right lucky! I am super scared of another false positive.

6 years ago

Hi girls!

How are you? I was away at a wedding this week end nice to hear from. You all!

Cronins! Can't wait to see your results and next test! What did you decide? If you can maybe hold until morning (I know I probable couldn't though ; )

Lucky sorry for the week you lost it is upsetting! but true that if everything works out you should hopefully get your bfp in time for the birth of your sister! It will be your time soon although I understand that a few weeks can seem an eternity!

Dandy how is it with you? When are you expecting the transfer? (Sorry I am not the best expert on the terms!) what does bc that you and lucky are talking about? I hope you two are lucky this cycle but it looks like you both have a good chance!
Girls I will give a little prayer for this group tonight to all have sticky bfp!

Afm I didn't retest on digital as I didn't have one but compared the non digital test with the one from last Monday and it darkened a lot and finally Boobs are getting a bit bigger. I am very anxious though and every time I have pain I think it s miscarriage. I am very cautious not to be overjoyed as last time was such an emotional rollercoaster I don't want to repeat. I can't wait to be further in the pregnancy and hopefully without pb to be able to relax...

Have a nice afternoon! Xx marie

6 years ago

Marie, I dont blame you for being cautious and scared. Prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!
Cronins, Lucky is right. A test with fmu will be way more consented and more accurate. More power to you if you can wait. But I have no room to talk, I know darn well I couldn't wait. Lol

User Image

Well ladies,

It looks pretty negative to me. Back to the drawing board. This has got to be the most frustrating cycle I have ever had. So ready to move onto the next cycle. Sigh...

6 years ago

What in the world? I just dont get it! I could see that pink line clear as day yesterday. It glowed on indent and every filter I put on it. (Yes I played around with your tests) Will you test with smu? Something is going on!! Is it just beta tmrw or are you talking to your dr as well? Im so confused.
Lucky, did you stop menapur during stims? I just realized after this mornings shot that I only have enough for one more day. I have more follistim and lupron.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo