Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1951 - 1960 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning,

Dandy hopefully you can get a sitter and see what they have to say. I know it's far away, but it would be worth it :-) I'm very lucky that there are REs all around me. Mine is just 25 min from work so makes it easy for me with all the appts. I haven't heard anything from the nurse yet, I'm going to email her today if I don't hear from her.

Cronins- opks any darker today?

7 years ago

Hoping the nurse has good news today Lucky : ) I messaged my nurse back and asked her to make sure it was a morning appiontment so I could get a sitter. I am hoping it works out.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

My opk's remain approximately the same in darkness. Weird that it is so dark already. Dandy I am avoiding bding. Once I lose the three kbs, I get to make an appointment with the surgeon and do all preoperative testing. I go back on February 28th then I will see the surgeon soon after. So excited! !! I definitely know that this is going to help with fertility.

Dandy: hopefully you'll be able to get a sitter.

Lucky: fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to hear when the transfer will be.

Bambina : fingers crossed for ovulation.

7 years ago

Cronins thats great. Its right around the corner.
Afm, my appionment with the RE is Feb 8th. Thats alot sooner than I thought! Im working on the sitter situation now. I think its doable but Dh wont be able to go to. I hope thats not a problem.

With my RE, my husband could not go either. They were fine with it. Hopefully yours will be too. Cool that it's right around the corner. Yay!!! Not to sure what's going on with the opk's being so dark though. I start my clearblue easy advanced monitor tomorrow, so hopefully that will shed some light. I wish I could test with it today, but it only let's me test on correlating days based on past cycle information. Sigh. Of well. I will have to sucks it up and wait lol.

7 years ago

Dandy that will be great! You can get some answers and see what direction to go.

Cronins hopefully tomorrow you will get your answers. Its crazy how early it is this month.

7 years ago

I wander why you are starting a surge so early this cycle Cronins? Hmm. Well at least you can get it out if the way early so you dont have to worry about not bd'ing lol.
Lucky, still no word from your Re office?
I have to admit that I am growing really excited about going back to my RE! Like really excited! I will be around cd 20 on the 8th. I just did a quick count. I wander if I can jump right into IUI on the next cycle? I've recently had a bunch of tests. So there isn't much more besides day 3 bloods and a recent semen analysis ( which they may not need. They order his last one about 3 years ago) guess we will see : )

Dandy- that's awesome and I bet you can do IUI next cycle. You'll probably have to get the infectious disease testing (I think it's standard everywhere, I know I have to every year) but other than that I hope they let you go right to IUI :-)

I haven't heard back because my nurse is out today so I will hear from her tomorrow, she's awesome and really good at returning messages.

7 years ago

I hope your right Lucky. I would love to get right to it : ) glad your nurse is good about calling you and that she will be back tmrw. Its a good feeling to have a trusted conection with yoir healthcare team. I lacked that with my obs office. If most of the staff is the same at my RE, they are amazing!

Yeah, I love the staff they are wonderful. I just bought 2 onesies that say my siblings have tails lol. I figure if I just have one I will give the other to my sister but since I have the 2 embryos I'm praying for twins :-) Man this has to happen, I've found so many things I want to get online lol. Pray pray pray faith faith faith

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo