Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey there ladies,

Still not much going on here not feeling to hopeful this month. CD26 EITHER 6 OR 8 DPO. Feeling a little neasuses but it could be from the tea. Not tryimg to read too much into it.

How is everyone else doing?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hey you guys are crusing right along in your dpos. Im still hanging aroung waiting to O. Lol. Anticipation is building. Cant wait to see a bfp from someone real soon.
No side effects to report. Little tired maybe. But wow, ill take that compaired to last cycle. Couple more days left and ill start opk testing.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : nice that the only symptom you have is fatigue. Can't wait to cheer you on some more.

Miam : that really sounds promising. Hopefully that turns into a BFP really soon.

7 years ago

Ugh. Im suddenly getting nervous. I hope i ovulate this month. I am in such disbelief that i didnt on 100mg clomid, but do on my own. Ready to poas. Lol.

Dandy : letrozole in a lot of ways is much better than clomid. I would be totally suprised if you didn't ovulate.

As for me, my pregnancy test is almost negative. Yay!!! So if lines begin to darken, I will know it's the real deal.
How is everyone doing this morning?

7 years ago

Good morning everyone.
Cronins, how many dpo are you now? Hopefully that line starts to darken soon! Come on bfp!!
Got a faulse pos on opk this morning from the meds. (Couldnt help myself) I have one more day of it. But at least it makes me feel like its working. Lol

I am 4 dpo.

That's cool dandy. Letrozole rocks. It took me 8 days after my last letrozole pill to get a positive opk, but I think that you will get your'site sooner.

7 years ago

Cronins, hope i get a surge early too. You feel your O on letrozole, correct? Im looking forward to that darn surge and feeling O just helps make it feel confirmed. lol

Good Morning ladies,

Dandy- glad the new meds seem to be working!

Cronins- for your BFP!!

AFM- CD27 either 7 or 9 DPO didn't sleep very well kept waking up in the middle of the night so i know it messed with my temp. yea I know the one I said I would stop taking. LOL not feeling much going on over here also I know I said I would wait to test again until this weekend but I tested again this morning and I see something its much darker in person but I don't want to get my hopes up cause it could be anything. I posted a pic in the gallery if you would like to tell me if you see anything.

how is everyone else doing?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy : yes I felt ovulation pains with letrozole. They were pretty significant too.

Miam: that looks really promising on your pregnancy test. I can see a line. A shadow, but it's a line. Fingers crossed for that bfp tomorrow or later this evening.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo