Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Can't blame you there lucky. So excited for you.

7 years ago

Oh me too, for sure! Every cycle I tell myself I am not going to test so early. I just cant help myself. Lol. Im going to strive for 7dpo this round. : )
Tmrw is day 1 of letrozole. Down the hatch.

7 years ago • Post starter

Happy Friday girls, how is everyone?
Cronins, close to a positive opk?
Lucky, still taking it easy?
Miam, how much aspirin did you take? Thinking of including it this round. My af is very( tmi alert) think and chunky. I think it may help with implantation.
Afm, day 1 of meds. Got my opks ordered. Praying for an open tube and a magical holloween pregnancy. Lol.

Good Morning,
Today is my last day off :-( I took the whole week off so Monday will be back to reality. So this will be my last take it easy day. Good luck with those meds, praying this is the cycle for everyone!

7 years ago

Dandy: 7 DPO is a good day to strive for. Not too early, just right. How are you doing?

Lucky: that is so cool that you were able to get those days off to rest as much as possible for implantation purposes.

Miam: hoping that you are feeling good with this pregnancy.

As for me, the opk's are still about the same darkness. I usually ovulate by cd 15. Right now I believe that I am CD 12. So it's right around the corner. Feeling very good, except I have a cold. Not too bad, but annoying to say the least.

7 years ago

Lucky, thats totaly great that you got to take the week off. Hope your job is compliable ( is that a word) with being able to try n still take it as easy as you can.
Cronins, sounds like you are so close to a pos opk then. The tww is right around the corner. I am good. Letrozole is good to me. Lol. Just waiting around for Wednesday to do the hsg. Pretty sure I found a sitter.

dandy: Glad that you were able to find a sitter for your hsg test. Letrozole is a great medication for ovulation induction. I couldn't be more happy with it. Expecting a group of friends here at the beach house for the weekend. So excited. I will try to check in as often as possible, but may not get on until the pm.

7 years ago

They gave me restrictions up until my pregnancy test but with my job we can't work with restrictions but I can manage them without them knowing anyway..the hardest is no lifting >25 pounds but I can make sure I don't have to do that:-)
The hsg will clean out that tube for you and then hopefully with the letrozole you will get that BFP :-)
Cronins your getting close to that 2ww :-) hopefully you will be pregnant by the time you see the RE..

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

morning sickness is in full affect I feel like sh$t! its a bitter sweet feeling I know he or she is in there but I do not like it when I feel like I can puke at any given moment the smells make me sicker and the gross taste in my mouth wont go away. all the same ones I had last time but hopefully it wont last as long.

anyways glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Dandy- I took 1 baby aspirin a day from CD-1 to my BFP. I'm sure I could keep taking it if I asked my doctor but for the fact that its not the greatest to take something other than Tylenol I stopped.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam, that sucks about the nausia. With my twins( mc 14 weeks) I had all day and all night sickness. Lol. I got so lucky with my son. No symptoms at all except bigger boobs : ). Hopefuly yours will pass soon. Maybe its so amplified because there are two in there. ; )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo