Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, Sorry I have been mia today. We packed up and left the beach house today and then traveled home. Only to unpack and do marathon laundry, lol. It's been a very relaxing vacation though. Now we need a vacation from the vacation, lol.

Dandy : that's great that AF has vacated and meds are almost done.

Lucky : those symptoms sound very promising. Fingers crossed that it is implantation cramping.

As for me, I am CD 13. Still high reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. It's definitely around the corner though. Increased ewcm and ovarian discomfort. I am hoping to get a peak reading by cd 15. It's when I usually ovulate with meds.

7 years ago

Good morning baby makers. Lucky, take it easy today going back to work. Hope you have a good day.
Cronins, how does that fertility monitor look today? Are you still opk testing as well?
Miam, morning sickness still kicking your butt?
Afm, opk testing and antibiotics start tmrw. I have to take them day b4, day of and day after hsg.
You know you have been ttc forever when.... I came back in the house yesterday evening from collecting eggs from our chickens. My dh wanted a hug so I told him not to squish my eggs. After the embrase, I pulled them out of my hoody poutch. He began laughing. He thought I was talking about the eggs in my ovary. Oh my, I got a chuckle out of that. Silly guy!

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol dandy! That is way too funny about the eggs.

As for me, my fertility monitor is still high. However, the lines on them are nearly identical. I anticipate getting my surge later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I am still using opk's too. I will post a picture as soon as they are done cooking, lol. The are almost positive as well. Almost there. I'd say let the bding begjn, but we've made it a point to bd almost everyday, lol.

How are you holding up dandy? You must be so excited to get this test done.

Lucky : do rest as much as your job allows. We want to make sure that those little ones implant securely.

Miam: here's to hoping that your pregnancy symptoms like nausea diminish quickly.

7 years ago

Dandy- that's too funny about the eggs :-)

Cronins- hope you get that surge soon, then let the waiting begin..do you use the smiley face monitor?

AFM, I really hope these little ones implant, I woke up at midnight with a severe cramp, but it's better now..I'm hoping it's a good sign as today I am 5dp3dt.

7 years ago

Cronins, oh yes so close! good thing you are already bding. I am getting very excited about the test. Still a little nervous about the sitter situation. Still waiting to see if my sis in law can switch days at work.
Lucky, what exactly does that mean 5 days passed....? Just curious. I see it in the photo gallery too and have wandered.

Dandy it's 5 days past 3 day transfer.

7 years ago

Lucky: I use the Clear Blue Advanced Fertility monitor so I don't get to see a smiley face. Instead, it has low, high, and peak readings. I am nearly at the peak reading, so I am very excited.

Those symptoms are sounding fantastic lucky. Fingers and toes crossed that they implanted. 5 DP 3DT is awesome. You are getting closer to testing. When are you testing again. Wednesday or Thursday???

Dandy: Fingers crossed that your babysitter can watch your little one.

As for me, I posted the opk's in the gallery. Getting so close, lol.

7 years ago

I seen them Cronins, any time now! I jst opked out of curiosity. There is no turning back now. Lol. For the first time in a long time, I am kinda hoping to hold out so I can see the follicles on the us. But thats prob not going to happen. I think im going to give it one more shot and email them on the patient portal when i get my 1st pos opk to try n change their minds one more time. Lol. Cant hurt right?
Lucky, thank you. I think I get it now. So the abbreviation is saying you transfered 3 day old embrios 5 days ago?

Cronins those look really close :-) I haven't decided if I'm going to test yet or wait for the beta Monday..I'm scared :-/

Dandy you've got it :-) if you get a positive I would definitely see if they will move up the US..

7 years ago

lucky: I don't blame you for being undecided. You have a lot riding on the outcome. Whatever you decide, we'll be here for you no matter what. Nice deep breathes, one day at a time is all you can do. Many prayers for you during this uncertain time.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo