Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1371 - 1380 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : I can't see the pictures. Did you use the image code? I believe that is the one you need to copy and paste.

7 years ago

Its not letting me copy the entire code for some reason : /

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh that is very frustrating to say the least. As soon as I test, I will let you know.

7 years ago

Dandy : if you want to download the latest image from photo bucket, and send it to my email address. I could copy and paste the link for you on our discussion post page? If you want to my email address is vcronin722@gmail.com

7 years ago

User Image

Thank you Cronins. I finally got it. Had to download the app. But its worth it so I can show you guys stuff : )

Those are looking good dandy! Woohoo, can't wait until your ultrasound on Wednesday.

7 years ago

I just dont understand how they can look so different dipped in the same urine though. One looks like its getting darker but the ither looks the sane as all the others from previous days?

Dandy they look good. You don't want that surge until Wednesday anyway so you still have time to darken. If I used these I would have always second guessed myself lol. I just stuck with the digitals lol.

7 years ago

I just got to let go of the fear that I wont be ready to trigger on Wed. I know she said we could always trigger the next day but seems like everything always goes wrong for me. lol It will be fine Im sure. I just confused myself by dipping two and getting different results, thats what I get.
Cronins, did you test again?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo