Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1481 - 1490 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I appreciate all the prayers. I'm beginning to feel really good about this next cycle. I have faith that with all the prayers and people praying for me that this is going to happen:-) I continue to pray for you and dandy as well to get those miracles. Next year will be a wonderful year for us all!

7 years ago

Yes, Amen to that one lucky! !! It's funny, but last night I dreamt of a positive opk, lol. Not too sure why, but that's okay. Got me really excited for this cycle.

7 years ago

Good morning : ) not feeling well this morning. Woke up with a splitting headache. I know it was from squinting at lines all day yesterday. Of course along with my headaches I get a little queazy. Bla.
Temp went back up this morning. Not going to get excited about an implantation dip. Im jst glad it didn't continue to go down yet. Lol. Bfn this morning. Thats ok, I wasnt planning on seeing much yet.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : sorry that you're not feeling well this morning. Hoping that your migraine resolves quickly.

As for me, CD 4 and day 4 of neds. Hoping to start testing by CD 7 or 8. Looking forward to seeing dark opk lines, lol.

7 years ago

Yay for opk testing soon Cronins. Its refreshing starting over : )
Im so glad Im going to be out of the house for a while today so Im not testing everytime I pee. Lol.

Good Morning!

Dandy I hope you start to feel better, headaches are definitely no fun.

Cronins glad you get to start testing soon.

AFM, another one of those days, UGH!!!!! Come on 2017!!!

7 years ago

Well I wont have my results for about a week but the dr said she is almost positive that its just a cyst and quite common actualy. Whew! Lol. So yay for that. She also said it wont effect anything. Tested again when I got home and its negative too. Sigh. Hopping to see something tmrw.

Dandy that is great news! I'm glad everything went well today!

7 years ago

So glad everything went well today dandy. Here's to hoping that you get that bfp very soon.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyone today?
Afm, I need to stop testing when the sun isnt up. The lighting in my house is just awful for pics. Been seeing shadow lines since last night. I uploaded a couple pics from this morning but deleted them bc they uploaded even blurrier then they were on my phone.
My bbt went down to the coverline this morning. That makes me nervous. Could be a real implantation dip or could be on its way down for af. Xx it goes back up tmrw. Boobs dont hurt as bad. So I guess we will see.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo