Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Boooo Lucky, sorry af is being a beotch. Side affect from everything you just went through probably. One step closer!
Thanks for cheering on us poas addicts. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky : AF is such a witch, lol. So glad that she started so that you can start once your next cycle arrives.

Dandy : my Sure Predict 10 miu tests didn't end up showing today. I just had my 26 year old daughter run to Walmart to pick up some FRER, lol. I am so flustered and anixous. Now I just need to wait for my daughter to return and then I officially poas.

7 years ago

Is she back? Is she back?

Yes, she just got here 5 minutes ago. I think that it's a bfn. It's a little hazy pink throughout the test, but I don't think that I see a line. Sigh. I will try to upload a picture in a minute so you can see.

7 years ago

Ewe. Thats a tuffy. I blew it up, i can see a line but idk if its an indent. Come on mail man! Frers are 25 mlu. They claim they have picked up less but dont advertise it.

Goooood morning! How is everyone. Cronins hopefuly your tests come today xx. Lucky, is af having mercy on you yet?
Afm, 5dpo. I wanna poas soooo bad. Lol. But I dont want to waste my frer this early. Come on Monday. Cant wait for my sensitive ones. So I can test away!

Good Morning!

Dandy AF is still heavy but cramps have let up some, thank goodness. I'm just ready to start the next round :-) hoping the next month and a half fly by super fast. It's crazy how this totally takes over your life!

7 years ago

Oh absolutely it does! It becomes totaly consuming! It takes over your thoughts abd has an effect on the simplest day to day decisions. Your turn is coming!

Hey ladies,

Lucky : thank goodness AF has let up a bit.

Dandy : 5 dpo, awesome! !! A few more days then you can test woohoo.

As for me, Me and 1700 other people lost power this morning so my phone battery is about to die. I have been trying not to use it so that is why I haven't checked in. We are suppose to get power back in about an hour or so. Thank goodness. It's been a hectic morning without it.

I peed on a stick with one of the Internet cheapies and I really am unsure if I see something. I will try to get a picture of it before my phone battery dies, lol. However, it's probably just wishful thinking on my part. I am approximately 9 dpo today. I just do not have a good feeling about this cycle. Last night I dreamed that I had a negative test on my hpt's. It was so vivid and real. I definitely agree with you ladies that ttc is all encompassing. It definitely takes a lot of physical and emotional energy. Also my Sure Predict 10 miu tests are actually coming between the 19th and 21st of October. I am so pissed because we have Amazon prime shipping, but apparently this item didn't qualify for it. I am still expecting the FRER tests to come today. I so want to pee on one of them soon, lol. Send some prayers my way girls. I could really use them.

7 years ago

Cronins- sending prayers your way :-) hope that the BFP shows up soon!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo