Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Miam, haha thats funny. Ive often wondered if its bc they are in the UK or something, maybe thats how its done there, but I'm probably no where near right. Maybe ill get the guts to ask one of these days lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!
Dandy- I'm CD12 but I'm on bcp this month so don't have to worry about ovulation, so no testing for me lol..I can't wait, 1 week until my baseline :-) I'm so ready for this to start!

7 years ago

Lucky, ok. I see now. What happens at your baseline? I dnt remember much about ivf. I didnt get far into the actual act of it. Other than all the testing and constant scans and ultrasounds. Oh n the manditory seminars were very informative.

I will have a baseline US to make sure the ovaries are "resting" and if it is normal will take my last bcp the following Monday. Then 2 days later start microdose Lupron then start stims 2 days later. Last time I made it through 8 stim days before it was cancelled and converted to IUI so this time I'm hoping with a different protocol I respond much better. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time! I'm ready to get it started :-)

7 years ago

I can recall a little of that. Its been a while. Bare with me. Lol. Its such a long and fragile process. I had one IUI about 8 years ago ( unsuccessful). Sure hoping you can do invetro this time. Now thats exciting stuff!!

The process amazes me! I really believe September will be a good month :-)

7 years ago

Absolutly lucky, its facinating. I jst wanna go with you and watch. K? Lol. Just kidding.

Lol! Of course, all are welcome lol :-)

7 years ago

Uhhhhhhhggg. Evening opk still light. Not progressing. Im trying so hard to stay positive. But im honestly getting upset. I dont want to cry, i dnt want my hubby to worry too. Im 5 days passed last clomid pill. Cd15. Figured they would at least start getting darker by now. Getting worried.

In fact if i pit them all next to each other, they are actually lighter! They all started progressing around the time they normaly would, then jst stopped and started to lighten. Idk
Makes me think i missed it. I felt my o on 50 mg. figured i would on a higher dose as well. Ive been having overy pain in general. But pretty sure thats the endometriosis. Its not sharp like the last o.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo