Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3951 - 3960 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy- very neat. That's a nice strong heartbeat.

I heard both heartbeats as well. Baby A was 123 and B was 126. Doc said both look great!! I go back in 2 weeks for another US and then I think I will be released to my OB. I feel so much better after hearing the heartbeats!! So amazing and to see how much they have grown in a week. They look like blobs instead of worms now lol.

6 years ago

Awe lucky, that's awesome to hear. Yes, they grow so quickly even in utero. Glad to hear that all is well.

6 years ago

Hello all. Lucky, thats so awesome!
Afm just checkn in before I lay down. Still don't feel well and am easily tuckered out. Im sure I still have 3 or 3 weeks of this before I start to feel any better. Bla

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

How is everyone feeling today?

I have felt good that last two days and it scares me lol. I know when I feel bad the babies are working in there but when I feel good I think whats going on lol. I know everything is fine bc I just heard the heartbeats yesterday :-)
If I feel like this the whole pregnancy I will coast through it, but I know that's a slim chance bc since 5 weeks Ive been nauseous. I have been taking a b6 in the morning and unisom and b6 at night so maybe that's doing it.
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good day :-)

6 years ago

Lucky: I know what you mean. In all my pregnancies but one, I felt terrible until 5-6 months Mark. In the one pregnancy that I didn't get sick in, I always worried about her. After a while I learned to relax. They'll be watching you closely with twins, so that is reassuring.

As for me, I am 1 dpo today. Still bding just in case lol. With my body you never know. Went out and stocked up on Frer and first signal pregnancy tests today. Now I can't wait to test. I will start testing at 6 dpo. Now the tww had to pass quickly lol.

6 years ago

Cronins hopefully it goes quickly for you. Can't wait to see that BFP:-)

6 years ago

Lucky, consider yourself lucky. Haha. Yes pun intended. I plan on asking my dr about supplements like that to help me. My ob appointment is tmrw.
Cronins. Hello tww. Lol. Cant wait to start seeing your tests!
Afm. I still feel awful. Maybe a smidge less tired and nauseous. My first ob appointment is tmrw so I plan on talking to her about that. I know it will pass soon by itself but bla. Ive started to feel fluttering, it may be in my head since the little wiggle bean was all over place dor my ultrasound. My bloatedness is turning hard and I believe this is actually my baby bump as it doesn't fluctuate in size throughout the day anymore. I have a small build and its my third pregnancy. Im almost 9 weeks so it's plausible.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: Praying that some supplements work for your nausea. They seem to be helping lucky. That's so cool that you have a baby bump. Can't wait for that myself.

Fertility friend has me at 3 dpo. So I guess I am between 2-3 dpo according to the temperature rise and opks. Can't wait to start testing lol. I am all stocked up on Frer and first signal pregnancy tests. The testing will soon commence.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Dandy hopefully you start to feel better soon. The 1/2 tab of unisom and b6 I take at night then 1 b6 in the morning has been working for me. I've felt good the last 3 days. I also have a script for phennigren (spelling lol). Tonight I'm thinking about not taking it just to make sure everything is still good lol. I'm not one to get sick often at all so I'm thinking the 2 weeks I felt nauseous all day was my body getting used to the hormones and maybe now I've adjusted, I don't know it could hit like a ton of bricks again lol. I'll learn as I go, nothing to compare it to.

Cronins I'm ready for you to start testing. Praying this is your month for that BFP :-) I'm sure you've been more than ready and your body is probably pretty much recovered from surgery. Are you still feeling good?

6 years ago

Lucky: I have been feeling well. The weight loss is slow and steady. I almost for back in my size 12 pants and dresses. I have lost 50 lbs so far. I am down to 170 lbs. Looking to get down to about 135 lbs. Almost there now. It's funny because I actually vomited this morning. My left overs from last night's dinner out didn't sit too well this morning lol. But I felt fine after vomiting. Thank goodness. I notice sometimes my body reacts to different foods since having the surgery. It's definitely worth it in the end though.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo