Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

No plans, but I am expecting another shipment of FRER tests, lol. So that may be on my agenda. Wink, wink.

It's still early for you to get that bfp. Praying for you.

7 years ago

Bahaha. Hope your frers come soon today. Im already home. Kiddo was cranky. Hard to answer the phone and make appiontments with whining and crying in the background. Lol. "Bye bye mom, please". Yeah so were home and Im doing a urine hold. Lol. Cant help it. Im blaming it on my line eye. Proving myself wrong. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Urine hold here too. Just waiting for the FRER tests to come, lol. I just would like to see a nice pink line. Fingers crossed for both of us.

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm doing so-so. Just need to keep my faith :-) Still praying everyone gets there BFPs :-)

7 years ago

Hi there lucky, its easier said than done to stay strong and keep the faith when we are desperately trying for a baby. But we have to! Keep it up!
Afm, I am completely out of my mind. Lol. I just posted my last test and my line eyes are worse. It pops out so easy with any filter I add. I am stopping myself and going on about my day before I convince myself there may be something there. Off to clean my house.

Thanks lucky! I am preparing for another cycle on my own before meeting with the RE again. I have lots of testing coming up. After all the testing, I meet with the RE and come up with a plan. I am still doing a urine hold, just waiting for the FRER tests to come in the mail.

Dandy: that looks promising. I can see a line on invert and grayscale. Fingers crossed it gets much darker for you.

7 years ago

Pooo. Internet is down. Not sure whats going on. It let me on for a sec. So I may not be back online till tmrw.

Dandy, that totally stinks about the internet.

Painfully awaiting the FRER tests to come. The ups guy is very late. I went ahead and peed in a disposable cup, lol. Now just have to wait until they arrive.

7 years ago

Hey ladies !

Sorry I Know I have been checking in every few days. morning sickness is still kicking my butt!! I had my second appointment yesterday everything looks great got to hear its heartbeat again(I did the first time) I have to go back in on Nov 3 for the genetic testing scan. I am also taking a blood test for the genetic testing which when the results come back they will be able to tell us the gender. I honestly don't care what it is as long as he or she is a living healthy happy baby.

my due date is May 22nd, but since I had a C-section with my first my he RIP I will have another one this time around. As of now I am Scheduled for May 1 2017 everything works out.

Lucky- glad the witch is gone.
dandy & cronins - you are not out unitl the shows

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Haha Cronins, I was so gonna pee in a cup waiting on mine. They came just as I was gonna. Lol. Think Internet is ok again. Dnt know what was up. Couldnt do squat for a couple hours. May your line be pink and plentiful!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo