Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2591 - 2600 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins she has a mind of her own. At least she'll be gone by surgery time so you won't have to bother with her while recovering.

7 years ago

Very true lucky. I also don't have to use a hpt now to make sure that I did not have an oops lol. Oh well finally onto the next cycle where I can actually ttc. Woohoo, the wait is over.

7 years ago

Thats a good point Lucky, af during recovery wouldn't have been fun Cronins. Bet ya saved a bunch of money on hpts this cycle lol. Cant believe its here already!
Looks like Im going to be begind ya'll this go round. 2nd day of bc. I got half my living room painted yesterday. Hoping to get the other half done mon when dh is at work. Huge difference makes me want to get new decor. Lol. I just may today : )

7 years ago • Post starter

that's awesome dandy! I so need to paint as well, but with all the snow I have been waiting so I am not cooped up with the paint smell lol. Once this snow melts, I will be going at it full force though. So sick of the blah color and there is only so much washing the walls you can do with little ones in the home.

7 years ago

That was exactly my problem Cronins. The more I washed, the worse they looked. You could see where they used nail poxy to cover the nail holes in the dry wall. The more I washed the more those spots stuck out. There was alot. Lol. The smell wasnt to bad at all. Its still chili out. I just cracked a window and put a fan near it. Its supposed to be in the 70s mon so hoping to open the windows all the way to finish. Fresh air. Ahhh. Lol

I wish I had the energy and motivation you to have to paint. I still need to paint a bathroom and the master and bathroom. I think I want to hire someone to do it, because I hate painting. I need to do some re arranging and I to am doing new décor Dandy. I will have to put that on hold for a bit while I figure out the DE money.
Ok, heres my dilemma: My mom will be moving in in the next couple months since my dad died her house is just too big for her so shes coming with me until she finds something smaller with less yard. Well, I can't wait for her to be here, but I'm dreading it at the same time because my sisters pregnancy and she lives 5 min from me and I can't see her yet bc I can't handle it. Then on top of that my mom will be babysitting when my sister goes back to work. How do I handle this? I am dreading Aug (when baby is due) at this point and my mom moving in just for this reason :-( How do I get over this?

7 years ago

Oh lucky that's a tough one. Maybe spending some time with your sister, mother, and the new baby maybe just what you need to do in order to move forward emotionally? Maybe you can sit down and really discuss your desire to have a baby and all the pain you are going through while trying to achieve your dream? I am not sure if your family is open to discussing it. It's just a thought. Sometimes people don't even realize that they are being insensitive, so maybe if they are loving and open, they might want to help you through this difficult chapter in your life. Hugs sweet friend.

7 years ago

Yeah you are in a tough situation for sure. I agree with Cronins though, maybe being more open with your mom and talking about you pain with her will help her be more sensitive to what you are going through. It so hard to understand when you have never been through it. Maybe you will be pregnant by then : )

My family has been great. My sister and I don't talk like we used to but that's bc she knows I'm hurting so she doesn't even bring up the baby and my mom cries with me. It's crazy bc before my sister got pregnant I could tell this hurt my mom as much as me and yesterday I asked her if since my sister is pregnant if this makes it easier on her and she said yes a little bit. I know I'm jelous of every pregnant women out there, but I wasn't sure how to take this, it kinda hurt :-/ You are both moms and I'm sure she definitely didn't mean anything by it, I just hope mine will mean as much to her.. ok I'm done ranting for today lol. You ladies are my best counselors.

7 years ago

It sounds like your family understand that your hurting. I bet that your children will be treated wonderfully when they come and be so loved as well. You're going to make a wonderful mother lucky! I sure do pray that it's very soon as well. Come on iui, do your magic!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo