Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1501 - 1510 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. How is everyone on their ttc journey?
Afm just waiting around for af. Bbt temping went up a couple tenths instead of going down further. But im still near my coverline. I still think Im going to start af today. Cervix is open n ready for her. Weench. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : you are not too far behind me this time. I am cd 6. Hang in there girl, you be having an ultrasound and lab work to do soon. Yay for those. Praying you ovulate with this next cycle. You should as long as they give you the trigger.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Dandy, your US will be here before you know it. Like Cronins said if you use the trigger shot you should ovulate. One thing I've learned throughout all this is that not all follicles have an egg in them. Hopefully AF shows for you soon and you can get rolling on the next cycle.

Cronins how is everything with you?

7 years ago

Thanks girls. Ive been doing so much reading. Since they are thinking the 20 mm folicle was a regular cyst and the others never grew. I think thats my main issue. They arnt maturing. Im waiting for dr office to open to ask for a thyroid check. Shes never done day 3 bloods either.

Good point dandy. I would definitely push for day 3 labs and a thyroid check. I remember that you had 2 other 11 mm ones, maybe you were too early for them to completely grow into maturity?

7 years ago

Dandy what did you find out today, I'm curious?

7 years ago

When the nurse messaged me back n just said that she didnt see why the dr wouldnt do the tests. She said she would check with her and get back to me, but hasnt yet. I will just call on day one when I start af n get it all set up then.
From what I read a hormonal imbalance all leads back to the thyroid. By getting those levels you can pin point which ones they are. Idk. Im really wanting to try the metformin. It levels out the insulin which seems to be the biggest facter when your eggs dont grow to maturity. Which again leads back to the thyroid. But knowing my dr. She wants to do one thing at a time. Turtle speed! My biological clock is ticking over here. Lol.

Yes, tick tock tick tock! I'm right there with you. I would definitely get the day 3s done and see what comes back. I think some of these supplements help with the regulation of insulin also (not sure which one though).

7 years ago

I ordered firtlaid and my bfp opks and hcgs for next cycle. The firtle aid is realy supposed to help regulate all that. So im going to give it a go. N whats that other one you said I should take? I keep forgetting the name. I wanna order it asap. It should be ok to take it with the clomid right? Uhg. I hate clomid!
I just got a + opk. So af should be here any time. Lol. Maybe ill get a bd in, jst in case : )

I think ovasitol is the other we talked about because aren't you already taking coq10? I asked my nurse the other day if I can continue to take these supplements while stimming and she said yes, so it should be ok with the clomid.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo