Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4211 - 4220 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

User Image

Hello ladies, yesterday I got an implantation dip and today I got a significant temp rise. Pretty excited that it looks like it may be the real deal. I can’t wait to get my beta testing results on Monday morning. Hopefully it went up. I am a little bit worried that my tests aren’t darkening yet though. I hope that it doesn’t turn into an early chemical or worse an ectopic pregnancy! I am 8 dpo and 10 days past hcg trigger.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins how exciting. Have you tested this morning? Your chart looks good too!

6 years ago • Post starter

Yes dandy I did test and it’s about the same in darkness. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am cautiously optimistic. I go in for my 2nd beta testing at around 11 am. We shall see if the number increases. Fingers crossed that it does!

How are you doing?

6 years ago

Sure hope you get those results asap! Oh the waiting can be agony!
Im good. Still get the pregnancy blas here n there where I just dont feel well. We are going to the zoo in the morning so I will try n touch base before I go. Im going to be so exhausted but lo will have so much fun. Im anxious to hear those beta results and see your next test!!

Hello ladies,

Thank you dandy!!! I am feeling pretty sad right now. I am 11 days past hcg trigger and 9 dpo and my hpts are definitely lighter. Maybe it was the trigger after all or perhaps it’s going to be an early chemical pregnancy. So confused right now.

User Image

6 years ago

Oh no. Cronins Im so sorry. If it was trigger you still have time for a bfp. Your 10dpo today? Thats how far I was before I got my bfp. Infact my trigger tests got darker then lighter before my positive! Sure hope you get a darker test today. Ill be checking in!
Afm, we had a great time yesterday but mamma was exhausted by the time we made it home! Got an ultrasound tmrw with a pregnancy center here that asked for a few volunteers to help train new technicians so I get an extra one.

That’s cool dandy about the ultrasound!!! I ended up going to the er Saturday night into Sunday morning for left and right ovarian pain. I have 2 big cysts on each ovary. My original beta was 6, then I went on Saturday morning it was 2, Saturday night it was 2.5. They are worried that it is ectopic due to the fluctuations. I go in for another beta at 11:30 am to see what my level is. Praying that it’s just an early pregnancy. Hopefully it’s not ectopic! I only have one Fallopian tube left.

6 years ago

@thecronins722 sorry about the cyst... That can happen with stim cycles ... I am hoping its just the cyst giving you the low readings. My ectopic started low, but doubled great. They thought I was fine ( although lower then normal, doubling times were spot on) until I was admitted for "appendicitis" at 8 weeks.. it was ectopic and i lost part of my tube as I hemorrhaged..
You will most likely have to wait out a cycle, and that is even more stressful :( .... take care of YOU now

6 years ago

Turtled2: thank you!!! I had a ruptured ectopic in 2006 as well. My hcg levels never doubled and they couldn’t see the baby in the uterus or Fallopian tube. The baby implant on scar tissue in my right Fallopian tube due to a tubal reversal. I ended up losing my right Fallopian tube. Hoping it’s a slow growing bean or perhaps a chemical pregnancy. I’ll find out the beta results tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that it doubles.

6 years ago

Cronins. Praying for you sweetie! Hugs. Clomid may be a factor in the cysts, my RE told me he would never suggest clomid for me bc its known for causing cysts and I already get endo cysts. Maybe back to letrzol, if this isnt an early pregnancy. Really hoping for a bigger beta number and hopefully you get the results asap! Im so sorry you are going through all this once again. You will definitely be in my thoughts. My heart is sad for you I can only imagine how you must feel right now.
Have you tested again?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo