Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2561 - 2570 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins- I can't believe it's almost here already. This month has really flown by for me. I'm praying for safe travels and a safe and successful surgery.

Dandy- did you start the provera yet. How many days did they want you to take it? After I get off progesterone I usually start within 4-5days.

AFM, I'm doing ok, but would feel so much better if donor egg cycle wasn't so darn expensive. It's definitely not something I could start right away so maybe this IUI will do the trick and I won't have to worry about it. Today is day 1 for me so I will have an US Monday then start my injectables. They say you can start the meds on day 3,4,or5 so I guess it will be day 4 for me. I always feel like day 4 is late but guess not. I'm looking forward to it but at the same time wondering if I shouldn't throw that money away, but then I see stories of bfps after failed ivfs. Oh, why can't we all be rich and fertile lol.

7 years ago

Lucky injectables can be expensive. I know what you mean about the expense. Im getting nervous about finances for ivf myself. Im so scared to sell off my car and stocks, be left with nothing, including no baby if it fails. If it works it will be well worth it! But what if it doesn't. Maybe we should start playing the lottery. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy- that is scary and trust me when you've used everything you had and have nothing to show it is so hard. That's where I am at now. I really and truly believed that I would get pregnant with IVF and when I didn't and spent everything on top of it, man its hard. I really want to be pregnant this year so will have to figure out how to do this. I would sell my house, but its only a couple years old and I don't have a lot of equity. I don't care about material things, those can be replaced but a life with my children can't and that's really what I want.
If I hit the lottery Dandy I will definitely help you :-) but as you can see my gambling the past couple years has not paid off LOL.
Cronins I should just fly out with you to mexico and take a little vacay lol. But that's definitely not in the baby budget.

7 years ago

I can only imagine how that feels Lucky thats what Im so afraid of. We talked about selling our house too but we looked for a place like this for almost 4 years. Plus I think we would loose out envestment wise. Ive heard of grants you can apply for, strictly for ivf. But I havnt looked into it. I just assume the wait would be tramendous and actually getting approved would be a long shot. My RE office has a pmnt plan of 6 grand down before injections and the other 6 due day of retrieval. But that still doesn't solve the issue of where its going to come from on top of med costs. Its just ridiculous.

Yes Dandy, I think its terrible that treatments costs as much as they do. I might try to refinance or something, I'm just not sure how things work, I would need to research it and quite frankly I'm researches out lol. Ive been looking at embryo adoption, the egg donors, etc. Its so overwhelming. Ive got to have one good egg left in here lol.

7 years ago

Right! Thats how I feel. There has to be a good egg left. Dh n I were talking about it last night. He makes me feel so horrible, im sure he has no clue though. He stated that he just doesn't understand how Im not pregnant yet. We know I ovulated, we know it was good sperm ect. So why didn't it happen. All I could say was I dont know. All I need is one good egg!!!!!

Dandy he probably doesn't understand it, but I hope he's supportive. It's hard enough the way it is.

7 years ago

He is supportive for the most part. Just kind of unknowingly insensitive I think. I just dont think he understands how hard it is for me emotionally. I mean, geeeze. I cant do the one thing women were intended to do! I actually lost it and ugly cried in my car at Walmart yesterday. I had just had it with lo completely acting out in public. By the time I got to my car I just had to let it out! I text dh n told him that God wouldn't give me a baby bc Im a bad mom and maybe he knows I just cant handle more! Of course he called me and talked me down sort a speak. I just want a baby so so bad. What am I doing wrong?

I understand completely. I ask my self daily what I've done to deserve this. It's just an awful feeling when it's happening for everyone else but you. To have all my cousins and my sister having babies and I can't, makes me so angry and hurt. Then on top of it I have to worry about how to get money to have my child. It just hurts so bad and has effected everything I do. I just go to work then come home and lay around. When you have nothing else and nothing to look forward to it sucks!
Dandy it's going to happen for us, it's got to at least that's what I keep telling myself. just try to hang in there.

7 years ago

Ladies, I wish that there was something that I could do to help both of you. I'd gladly give up my ivf benefits to help you out, but it just isn't something that could be transferred. This totally stinks for both of you. Especially seeing how much you have already given up to ttc a baby, it breaks my heart. There is no way that ivf should cost so much. It's really ridiculous to say the least. Praying for a resolution for both your situations.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo