Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4121 - 4130 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. Cronins I didn't get my bfp with this one till 11dpo. Hopefully you see something today or tmrw. How do they look today?
Lucky, I really enjoy sports as well and cant wait for my children to want to be involved! The colts are usually a good team sorry they are sucking. Lol. I am a huge st louis cardinals fan and they are sucking as well lol. Update us on yout appointment today when you can.
Afm. Feeling ok so far today. Been having lots of stretching and belly pains. Way more than with lol. Its supposedly suppose to go away in a few weeks. Trying to be patient for my upcoming appointment. Ready to start shopping and picking out baby stuff.

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Good morning ladies,

Glad everyone is doing well! Dandy, those stretching and pulling sensations are such a pain in the butt. I got them with all my pregnancies lol.

Lucky: keep us posted on your little ones. So exciting!

As for me, I am getting shadow lines on the blue dye tests and I thought that maybe I saw a shadow on the first signal test too. I couldn't get a clear picture of the first signal test because it came back blurry. The clear blue is blurry too. Stupid camera phone lol. I am 10-11 dpo today. I should start AF by Friday or Saturday morning if I continue getting those shadow lines. Sigh. I am ok with that, but I would love to get my bfp.

6 years ago

Uhg what a tease Cronins lol. I would love to see the first signal if you do any more today. Love those tests.
I plan on upping my water intake for today. Its supposed help with the stretching pains and I honestly have been slacking in that department.

I have one more first signal test left. I am doing a urine hold as we speak. Hopefully going to test at 3.30 pm. I'll keep you posted lol.

6 years ago

User Image

Thought I would dip another hpt and see if I can see anything.

6 years ago

They look promising Cronins especially the top one. Come on line!! Be there!!

Good afternoon ladies!

Man I've been so nauseated today and got sick a couple times, yucky! I didn't get to see the babies but heard both heartbeats. They were both around 161. Baby B was harder to find but she said there are 2 distinct beats. Now I'm going to eat a piece of toast and lay down for a while.

I hope you ladies have a great evening :-)

6 years ago

Oh lucky nausea and vomiting really stink, but I am so glad both babies are doing wonderful. So exciting. I hope that you are able to get some rest tonight and hopefully feel better in the morning.

As for me, I went out and bought 6 more first signal pregnancy tests. I'll test with fmu. Have a great night ladies!

6 years ago

Good morning ladies, I hope that you are both feeling better. As for me, not too much to see on my hpt today. I am 11-12 dpo today and it looks like AF will be here Friday or Saturday morning. Sigh.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo