Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2811 - 2820 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies, I just need the reassurance. This is so difficult to make these decisions. I am going to go ahead with donor eggs or embryos and then maybe try my eggs one more time with the next or if I have frosties I might just go that route. It's so nice to have people to run ideas off of. I'm just ready for a baby and if DE is my best chance I need to be smart and do it.
Thanks again :-) I would love to meet up after these babies are born, it would be so neat!

6 years ago

Lucky it is very difficult making these decisions. There is so much on the line! Its so important to have a lent ear and support through this. Im so thankful God has brought us together. The uncertainty in it all is gut wrenching. I have zero confidence in this ivf but I know its something I need to do. I cant have anymore regrets in my life. I think Im more stressed about finding sitters for lo when Im being monitored while stimming than I am about the money. I just try to give it to God but it keeps creaping up on me. I wish dh would have saved his vacation but it is what it is.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy this really could be what you need. It just takes that one good egg :-) I pray this is all you need and you get that bfp.

Cronins it would be nice if you start us all off with a bfp of your own :-)

6 years ago

Please answer my topic on the forum I'm desperate for answers!

6 years ago

Hi Kelsea, So sorry you are going through his confusion. I dont have a lot of experience with birth control but I know If you have been on it a while it can take your body some time to regulate its self. If I were you I would just keep playing it by ear. Are you using ovulation predictor kits? Those can take a lot of guessing out of timing.
I would think its just your body trying to straiten itself out. Best of luck, and please come back to let us know how things are going.

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

As for me, I just took my first dose of Clomid 100 mg. Looking forward to getting the show on the road.

6 years ago

Yay for a medicated cycle Cronins . Its on like donkey kong. Haha. Is af gone? Im just waiting around for af. Im cd20. But it seems like I start af at 21 when I dont O. My cervix has felt open for a couple days now.

Dandy : AF is almost over, thank goodness lol. I am so ready to poas! Hoping that AF is not too late for you. It stinks to have to wait for the witch.

6 years ago

Cronins I bet it feels good being back in the game lol :-) you start the bfps an we will follow!

Dandy hopefully the witch doesn't make you wait too long that way you can get your testing done and begin the Ivf.

AFM, nothing new just trying to figure things out. This infertility stuff is a full time job in itself lol. Every time I see pregnant women at work or my sister I get so angry at how easy it was for them and here I'll be spending six figures to make it happen:-( Ughhhhh, just so frustrating and I'm always asking why I had to be dealt this deck.

6 years ago

Hi all,

I be been taking it easy on the forum last couple of days but lots to catch up!
Lucky I understand how frustrating it must be sometimes but think about the ivf and that hopefully u too soon will have your little bundle of joy.
Hard questions in the past couple of days I hope you are ok lucky! I think (that s what my husband tells me also ) that good things take time and that one day we will be looking back on this period and think it was just a hurdle. I hope it s the case ; )
Cronins hope u re lucky this cycle! Again will be around same timing I guess.

Dandy and for you it s chilling this cycle to prepare for the one next month! It sounds like your chance are good ; ) exciting times ahead!
Again will pop on and off in the forum but cheer on you girls - for me af finished two days ago. I didn't resist and bought clear blue two hormones o stick. It s expensive so felt guilty to buy it but it will give me more peace of mind I think and there s not really a price to that ; ) - normally I should enter fertility time early next week.

I wish you alll a good day! Big kiss

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo