Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3551 - 3560 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladie. So stinking tired. At my moms picking up lo. Then home for a nap. Everything went great. Dr said they dont use a grading system but it is of excellent quality and simply perfect. Lining is super thick. Wish she wouldn't have said it but she said there is no reason this shouldn't take. Got two picks. One of it up close and one in Ultrasound. Gonna put my son in the car and go home! Exhausted!

6 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo dandy! ! ! That is totally fantastic news!!!! Stick baby stick.

PS get some rest now! You'll need it for the next 9 + months.

6 years ago

Awesome Dandy! Praying the little one sticks for you :-)

AFM, nurse just called and donors estrogen is 330 and they measured 10 follicles with 9 being the biggest so far. Just praying they all keep growing and stay together :-)

6 years ago

Lucky that is great news. I will continue to pray that they all stick together and grow. This is such an exciting time for all of us. God is good.

Dandy: did your RE schedule a beta hcg for you yet? I would imagine that if he did, it would be at the end of next week sometime. When do you plan to test? Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you! !!! You'd think that it was me that had the transfer lol.

6 years ago

Dandy did they say how many cells your little embie has? Did you go alone, or did DH go with you? Mine they have you take a valium 30 min before procedure so supposed to have someone drive you, but my family will be out of town so not sure if I can talk them into letting me drive myself or not.

Cronins thanks for the prayers. I'm so excited about this :-)

6 years ago

Cronins, they scheduled my beta for the 11th. Thats my sons Birthday! Hope thats a good sign. Lol. I will start testing out my trigger tmrw. Im so attached already lol. Praying hard.
Lucky, thats great numbers for you and your donor. Plenty of time for number 10 to catch up too! They said it was a 7 cell. She said the most important thing about the cells is that they are all the same size and perfectly round. Thats what makes the quality so darn good. She said but if I wanted her to grade it, its an A++. Lol dh couldn't get off work so my sis in law went and watched. I chose not to take the meds so I could drive.
Gotta get off here and finish super. Dh is taking me fishing when he gets home. He knows how much I love it and it relaxes me : ).

Dandy enjoy and relax. They don't put you on bed rest for the rest of the day? I'm so excited for you and can't wait until you get the results. My transfer could possibly be that day :-)

6 years ago

Lucky, Im so excited for your transfer. You were so right, the worst part was having to pee so bad. I wanted to smack the ultrasound tech for pressing so hard. Lol. I just kept thinking " dont pee on the dr, dont pee on the dr" haha
They told me to resume my normal activities. They said they have a lot of ppl who go back to work the same day. She just said rest if I can. We decided not to go fishing and that I should just chil on the couch : ). Dh n lo are outside and Im on dr google. Lol.

lol. yes dandy I had to pee so bad it hurt. the doc let me go after he saw how full my bladder was lol. the us tech said your poor little belly, I looked like I was already pregnant. I wonder if anyone has ever peed on the doc lol. I didn't want to be the first.

6 years ago

Haha Lucky, I wandered the same thing. You would think that it has at least once. It was such an amazing experience!!
I took an hpt out of curiosity and the line so so much lighter than I thought it would be. Last time I triggered it didn't start to fade till around 8 days after trigger.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo